fourteen

This is short but next chapter makes up for it
~~~~

Tuesday afternoon rolled around and Seungmin was sat in detention once again staring at the wall or out the window boredly, that is until there was a knock at the door, the teacher getting up and opening it, Seungmin looked away, not wanting to intrude on the conversation in case it was a teacher, however it wasn't. It was Hyunjin.

"What are you doing here?" Questioned Seungmin as he looked over at Hyunjin, sitting with his feet kicked up on the table and chair tilted back, resting on it hind legs.

"Got caught ditching again."

"Why do you ditch?"

"Don't know."

"Actually a better question is why do you even be a bad student? Is it fun? Is it amusing to not obey simple tasks and orders?"

"Yes. Oh wait a snitch like you wouldn't understand, you're just a teachers pet," Hyunjin spat.

A little hurt by his words, Seungmin turned back to face the front. Was Hyunjin right? Did everyone just see him as a teachers pet, a snitch, a goody two shoes?  He didn't mean to be, he just wanted to pass school and do the right thing every now and then. He wondered what it was like to break the rules and be rebellious.

To caught up I'm his thoughts, Seungmin hadn't noticed it was time to leave until Hyunjin was out the door and the teacher was calling his name. Quickly he jumped up grabbed his bag and ran after Hyunjin, "teach me!"

Hyunjin stopped walking and turned around slowly, looking at Seungmin confused, "teach me how to rebel, how to be bad, I don't care just teach me. I don't want to finish school and only be known as the teachers pet because that's not who I am!" He shouted determinedly.

Hyunjin's eyebrows creased, a look of pure disbelief and shock etching into his features, "you want me to teach you how to be bad?" He scoffed, earning a quick nod.

"Alright then. There's one thing you need to do," Hyunjin smirked as he continued to walk out of the school and down the street, Seungmin in tow like a lost puppy.