Getting Ready

3rd Person P.O.V:

Kara, Alice & Luther have come to Detroit few days ago for a vacation & to attend the party. Tonight is the party, and Kara, Alice & Luther were walking around the town.

[Alice – Family] [Luther – Lover]

"It's nice being back in Detroit, especially without androids being hunted." Said Kara. "Yea, but. . .I still feel uneasy." replied Luther. "Are you okay, Luther?" asked Alice. "I'm okay, Alice. Don't worry." Said Luther with a smile. Kara saw an alleyway, then remembered about Ralph, the psycho android who helped Kara & Alice get away from Connor. "Kara?" asked Alice, and Kara snapped out. "Yes, Alice?" asked Kara. "Let's go see some clothes for the party." Said Alice. "Well. . ." said Kara, and looked at Luther. "We have no choice." Said Luther. ". . .Okay, let's go." Said Kara, and they entered a clothing store.

They looked around, and Kara took a dress for Alice, then said, "How about this?" "That is cute." Said Alice with a smile. "It looks nice, you should try it on." Said Luther, and Alice nodded. Kara & Alice held hands, and walked to the dressing room. Kara helped Alice get dressed up, and Kara said, "You look pretty, Alice." "Thank you." Said Alice, and they went to show Luther. "Luther!" said Alice, and Luther looked at Alice, then said, "You look wonderful, Alice." "Kara & you should wear something too." Said Alice. "Well. . .maybe." said Kara. "Kara, I want to see you wear that dress." Said Alice, point at a wedding dress. "That is a. . .wedding dress." Said Luther. "Wedding dress?" asked Kara. "It looks really nice." Said Alice. "Alright, Alice." Said Kara.

[Alice ^]

"Luther, you should wear this." Said Alice, pointing at the tuxedo. "Um. . .if you say so, I can try." Said Luther. Kara & Luther went to the dressing room & changed. Kara looked at herself in the mirror, and she felt. . .a little embarrassed, but happy. She has never dressed like this before, so it felt fresh. Kara went out, and saw Alice sitting down. When Alice saw Kara, she smiled, and ran up to Kara. "You look so pretty." Said Alice. "Thank you, Alice." Said Kara, then Luther came. "Wow. . .you look cool!" said Alice. "Thank you." Said Luther, then looked at Kara, and heats up a bit. "Kara. . ." "Luther. . ." said Kara, heating up a bit as well. "Y-You look beautiful." Said Luther. "Thank you. Y-You look great." Said Kara. "Thank you." Replied Luther.

After shopping, they were heading to the hotel. They were waiting for the bus to come. "Kara?" Alice started. "Yes?" asked Kara. ". . .I miss Ralph." Said Alice frowning a bit. ". . .Alice. . ." said Kara. ". . .I wish he could come to the party." Said Alice, and Kara hugged Alice. "I wish too. . .don't be sad, Alice. We came back to have some fun." Said Kara. Alice hugged Kara back, and Luther smiled looking at them. "I hope I can have fun at the party." Said Alice. "Of course, you will, don't worry. Me & Luther are with you." Said Kara.

[Alice ^] [Luther ^]

Suddenly, she felt someone watching them. Kara held Alice tight, and scanned the area, then she found a suspicious man looking at them. He was wearing black clothing, had a hat on, making it harder to see his face clearly. He walked away, then Alice asked, "Kara?" Kara snapped out, and looked at Alice, then loosened her grip. "I'm sorry, Alice." "It's okay." Replied Alice, then Luther telepathically talked to Kara. 'Kara, I noticed that man too.' 'He was staring at us.' 'Does he know that we are androids?' 'I don't know. . .but we must be careful, and protect Alice.' 'I will protect you & Alice.' The bus came, and the three quickly got on it.

[Hank – Close]

At the Detroit Police Headquarters, Hank & Connor came. "Jesus, it's so good to be out the hospital." Said Hank, and sat down on his chair. "Glad you are back, Hank. Your wound recovered faster than planned." Said Connor. "Thanks to you, asshole, forcing me to work-out." Said Hank. "Good news is that, tonight is the party." Said Connor. "Oh yea, I'm gonna get drunk for sure." Said Hank. "You shouldn't drink much." Said Connor. "You can kiss my ass, Connor." Said Hank, and Connor heat up a bit. ". . .Should I?" asked Connor. "What? No! It's a joke." Said Hank blushing a bit. "Okay." Said Connor.

[Gavin – Hostile]

"Wow, someone finally came out from the grave." Said Gavin. "Could you not come here?" said Hank with annoyance. "Well, I heard you got shot while patrolling. How unfortunate." Said Gavin, mockingly. "Lieutenant did nothing wrong, I was the one who caused it to happen." Said Connor. "Oh, wow. . .better be careful next time." Said Gavin. "Get the fuck out of here." Said Hank. "Rude. . .well whatever. You're lucky to be alive." Said Gavin. ". . .Why do you always bother us?" asked Connor. "You know, you should learn to shut up Android. Don't be too cocky, just cause you solved that one case & became famous." ". . .You know what, I think you need a break." "What?" "Why don't you come to the android party tonight?" asked Connor. "Connor!" said Hank.

[Hank v] [Gavin ^]

"Android party?" asked Gavin. "Yes, I'm hoping that you'll change your mind about androids if you attend this party." Said Connor. ". . .Fuck no. I'm not going to a party full of androids." Said Gavin. "Well, sooner or later, you're gonna have to accept the androids, since the government did agree on peace with androids." Said Hank, and Gavin just walked away, a little grumpily. "Well, that's a no. Also, why did you ask him, Connor?" asked Hank. ". . .I thought he would change his mind about androids. He is my fellow officer, I need to work on making good reputation." Said Connor. ". . .You don't have to do that." Said Hank. Connor analyzed a bit of Hank's emotion, then asked, "Are you jealous?" "W-What? That's ridiculous, Connor. Why would I anyway?" asked Hank, blushing a bit. ". . .Don't worry Hank, I am your partner, nobody else's." said Connor with a smile & a wink. ". . .Fuck you, smartass."