Chaos

3rd Person P.O.V:

[Hank – Close] [Gavin – Neutral]

At Connor, Hank & Gavin, ". . .Fuck you Connor!" said Gavin, panting. ". . .This is enough. You don't need to do any of this." Said Connor. "You fucking. . .asshole. You don't. . .you don't fucking understand!" shouted Gavin, clenching his fists. ". . .You're right. I don't understand you. . .humans are. . .complicated. Not easy to read their minds. . .but. . .I know you, Gavin." Said Connor.

[Gavin ^]

"Liar! You don't know shit! Just fucking pull the trigger!" said Gavin, and Connor's LED turned yellow. "I refuse." said Connor, lowering his gun.

[Gavin ^] [Hank ^]

Connor grabbed Gavin's shirt, and said, "I'm not cold-blooded like when you killed that android! You are alive! I am alive! We are alive! Androids proved that we are better than humans. We won't surrender to violence. . .no matter how much we hated humans." ". . .You think you're better than me? HUH!? It fucking pisses me off when you talk like you're better than anyone else! You're just a piece of plastic!" said Gavin. ". . .I am better than you. I am not a machine anymore. I have emotions. I learned to accept deviancy. Humans & androids are not different. . .we are both alive. I won't kill someone in cold blood." Said Connor, and Gavin started struggling.

"Get the fuck away from me!" shouted Gavin, but Connor kept a good grip on Gavin's shirt. "I know you, Gavin! You're better than this if you try!" said Connor, and Gavin calmed down a bit. "What the fuck do you know?" "I know. You're keeping your heart closed. . .afraid to open it. Gavin, the time has come for you to open up." Said Connor. ". . .Fuck you." Said Gavin. "You know. . .I was like you, Gavin." Said Hank, and Gavin looked at Hank. "I always thought androids are just machines, not capable to have feelings. . .not alive, but I was wrong. Look at Connor. You see human in Connor, don't you?" asked Hank, and Gavin remained silent. ". . .It's not too late. Please. . .I believe in you." said Connor, and let go of Gavin's shirt.

[Gavin ^^^ - Warm]

". . .You guys really are a pain in the ass." Said Gavin with a little smirk. Connor reached his hand out to Gavin, and Gavin hesitantly took Connor's hand. Connor helped Gavin stand up, Connor's LED turned back to blue, and said, "I apologize for hurting you."

[Gavin ^]

"You even apologize for that shit? You fucking weirdo." Said Gavin. "Ugh. . .fuck you, Gavin. My arm hurts because of you." Said Hank, then Connor soon turned to Hank. "You old man, you need some exercise." "I had enough of that at the rehab." Said Hank. Connor walked up to Hank, and said, "Let me see your wounds." "It's fine, no need." Said Hank, then Connor held Hank's hand, and said, "I just want to make sure you're fine, Hank." Hank blushed a bit, and said, "Connor. . .I'm really fine." "Could you guys stop being gay for once?" asked Gavin, crossing his arms in irritation. "Shut up you prick." said Hank, blushing a bit, and Connor heated up a little.

"We gotta get moving before he-" "Very touching." A voice came along with slow claps. They all looked at the doorway, and saw. . .a man with a beanie, black clothing, and most importantly. . .he was the man who shot Hank. Connor realized, and his LED turned red. "You. . ." said Connor. "What a touching moment you three had." Said the man, and stopped clapping. "As expected, Cyberlife's most advanced prototype android, RK800, #313 248 317." "Who the fuck are you?" asked Hank. "Andrew. . ." said Gavin, suddenly the man took out a gun & shot Gavin's arm. "Agh!" shouted Gavin in pain, stumbled back a bit. "I'm disappointed in you, Gavin Reed."

[Simon – Lover] [Leo – Trusted]

At Markus, Simon & Leo, they were running through the hall. "We need to hurry!" said Leo. "Leo, what is going on? Who is Andrew?" asked Markus. "He's the leader of the anti-android humans! He's trying to kill the two prototype androids!" said Leo. "What?" asked Simon. "He. . .offered me a deal. If. . .I get a contract, he would tell me about you, Markus." Said Leo. "What do you mean?" asked Markus. "I didn't fucking know you were the android dad had, so if I get the contract, Andrew would tell me about the android who killed my dad, so I can have my revenge. That was the deal." Said Leo.

They reached to the staircase, and Simon said, "Markus, did you-" "Yea, I noticed. Where are all the enemies?" asked Markus. "They're probably at the underground that you guys were talking about. Andrew knows everything about this place." Said Leo. "But how?" asked Markus. "I don't know, I just met him few days ago, and some of the antis were talking about him." Said Leo.

They saw few enemies at the stairs. "We can't get there fast enough. They'll all be down there." Said Simon. "Shit. . ." said Leo, and Markus looked around, then saw the elevator. "Hold Simon for me." Said Markus, and put Simon on his feet, then Leo supported Simon. "Where are you going?" asked Simon. "We're gonna go down the elevator shaft. It should be connected to the underground. We can make it before all the enemies come." Said Markus. "It's too dangerous! I'll try to lure them away from the staircase, so you & Leo can go down before-" Markus cut Simon off, "No! You can't do that, you're injured!" "That's why! I'm nothing, but slowing you guys down. Our people need you, Markus!" said Simon. "No, I'm not taking the risk of losing you." Said Markus, and opened the emergency axe.

[Simon ^]

Markus cracked open the elevator door a little with the axe, then tries to open it with his strength. Simon tried to walk to help Markus, but Leo stopped him. "Quit moving!" said Leo. "Leo, help Markus, please." Said Simon. ". . .Fine." said Leo, and leaned Simon on the wall, then helped Markus open the elevator door. The elevator is not working, so there's no need to worry about getting crushed. Markus carried Simon on his back, and said, "Hold on tight, Simon." "Markus, are you really okay?" asked Simon. "Don't worry about me." Said Markus, and grabbed a pipeline in the elevator shaft. "Leo, be careful." Said Markus. "This is fucking crazy." Said Leo, and carefully grabbed a pipeline, and they started going down.

"Markus. . ." said Simon. "What?" asked Markus. ". . .I'm sorry." "For what?" ". . .I'm slowing you down." ". . .Simon, don't worry about it, and you getting injured is a big deal for me." Sad Markus. ". . .Thank you for not leaving me." Said Simon with a small blush. ". . .I've made that mistake twice, and I'm doing it never again." Said Markus, and Simon smiled.

[Simon ^]

While going down, Leo slipped, and lost grip of the pipeline. "SHIT!" shouted Leo. "Leo!" shouted Simon, and Markus grabbed Leo's wrist just in time. "Holy shit!" said Leo, panicking. "Ugh. . ." Markus groaned a bit, having Simon on his back, holding Leo's wrist, and supporting all the weight with one hand was a little tough. Simon soon grabbed Leo's other wrist, and pulled him up. Leo grabbed onto the pipeline, Markus & Simon slowly let go of Leo's wrists. "Holy fuck. . ." said Leo panting. "You alright?" asked Markus. "Alive, yea." Replied Leo. "You think you'll make it?" asked Simon. "I think so, and uh. . .um. . .n-never mind." Said Leo, and started going down, Markus started going down as well.

[Leo ^]

At the others, Josh stepped forward, and said, "We have done nothing wrong! We can talk this out! Fix the misunderstanding! Please! Give us a chance!" "Josh. . ." said North. ". . .Violence does nothing. Please. . .give us a chance to explain." Said Josh, suddenly he was shot in the arm, and he stumbled back a bit. "Josh!" said North, and ran up to him. "Josh, we have to fight back!" said North, but Josh grabbed North's arm, and said, "No. . .violence. . .isn't an answer. . .Markus showed you. . .pacifism is the only way. . ." ". . I'm not gonna stand here, and let them murder us." Said North. "No, North! Stick to Markus' way." Said Josh, and North remained silent.