Chapter 6

Mason's POV

  The person I care for more than anything in this world thinks I was going to hurt her, even worse kill her. I stood up and walked over to the window and looked out.

I took a breath and turned around to look at her ," Andy I would never hurt you. I would quite literally die for you. I told you that I have a lot to tell you and that you need to understand."

She closes her eyes and a tear slips down her face ," OK Mason explain." I walk over and wipe the tear from her rosey red cheek.

" Don't cry Darling, OK."

" Mason just explain please." She mumbled.

"Do you believe in Vampires, werewolves, and witches?"

She looks at me confused," I really never thought about the truth behind it all. Other than reading books and watching movies with supernatural involved I haven't put any thought about it. Are you saying it's all true?"

I take a minute to look at her and nod my head ," Yes it's all true. In fact Blake is a vampire. The only reason you saw his true face is because you were bleeding and he couldn't keep up his act."

She looks shocked but asked ," And what about you? Are you a vampire?"

I couldn't help but laugh ," Oh no my dear, I am not one of those demonic creatures. I am on the other hand a werewolf."

  She shocked me by saying," Prove it to me. "

I look at her for a moment after controlling my laughter and nod my head. While taking of my shirt I notice she turns red at strawberry which pleases me to know I have such an effect on her I might add.

I step towards her and grab her hand ," Don't be afraid Andy. I will never hurt you." I then proceed to take my shorts off and shift into my grey wolf.

Shifting is a painful experience for anybody especially when is a werewolf's first shift but as time passes it its gets easier. With me being the king of all werewolves my wolf is as large as they get. In fact the largest. I took a step toward her and nudged her with my nose to get her to look at me.

She moved her hands from her face and looked at me amazed. I put my head in her lap so she could see I won't hurt her. She then put her hand on my head and started to run her fingers through my hair causing me to close my eyes in pleasure.

When she stopped rubbing it caused me to look up at her. She had her eyes closed and her monitor was beeping fast signaling something was wrong.

I began to panic and I shifted back ," Hay darling what's wrong? Are you hurting?" She nodded her head, not even able to open her eyes.

  I mind linked Urshall ,"Urshall get in here now. She's in agony." He didn't even respond but he came running into the room.

He looked at the monitors and said urgently ," Luna, tell me what you feel. Explain where the pain is."

She cracked her eyes and said through clenched teeth," My name is Andy. My arm feels like it's on fire and my chest it hurts." He must have known I didn't explain her being Luna and future queen yet because he didn't push the subject.

He turned to the nurse and told her to get ice pads for her arm. He walked closer and began, " Andy your arm is going to take a while to heal and your going to need to have help for a while. Now, with that being said these ice packs are going to help with pain management with out giving you large amounts of morphine. It will hurt at first but if you can handle it you can go home tomorrow given you stay with someone for assistance." 

She nodded her head desperate for relief from the pain. Urshall mind linked me ,"Alpha, Luna will need your help getting through this so she does need to stay with you. I will send you with some morphine because she will need it. Also I need to draw her blood to run some extra tests."

I looked at him in question "What extra test do you need to run?"

He simply began putting ice packs around her arm while responding ,"Something is causing me to want look deeper into my Luna's medical background.I'm just being protective over my Luna."

I nodded and turned to my mate to look at her beautiful eyes looking at me in pain but she cleared her throat and asked, " Will you tell me more please?"

  I sat and explained almost everything to her over the course of several hours, which she took very well. She understood why she has a pull towards me and why me being around will dull her pain due to the mate bond. 

" I am the king of all werewolves so our mate bond is going to be stronger. Mates are chosen by the moongodess to be together. They bring out the best in the other person and also makes them whole." I explain.

She asked me to stay with her through the night, which I had no problem doing.

I began pulling out blankets for myself on the couch when I heard her sleepy voice say just above a whisper, " Lay with me. I'm cold." I look over at her and her eyes are shut but she moves her hand for me to grab.

I began saying, " Andy are you sure? We don't have to speed things up because you know the truth now. I will move at your pace. I'm not going anywhere and I will always protect you." 

She moved her head over and said," I'm sure I want you to lay with me. I am cold and I want you to be here to keep me warm.I need to change my habits to be able to accept you and let you in. You say I have a lot to understand but you have a lot to understand about me as well. I want you close to me. Forever." 

That last word made my heart swell ten times it's size. I could not help but climb in bed with my sweet mate for her to cuddle into my side and fall asleep. I love her and no matter how dark her past is I will stand by her and help her get through it. I thank God for her.