Chapter 20

Andy's POV

  "Andy you need to wake up my dear" the voice by my head said. I turned my head to see my father standing there.

I'm confused as to what is going on.

I was just with Mason in our house. I gasped and looked at my dad ," Dad am I dead?" I asked with worry.

He shook his head no and offered me his hand. I grabbed it and followed him to the balcony out side of the room I was in. I look around and nothing is familiar.

I turn to my dad and ask ," Dad where am I? What is going on?"

He looked at me with his sea blue eyes that I always loved and stated ," You are dreaming Andy but I am visiting you. These dreams you have been having are not random. As you already have found out you are born to be a huntress but I did not pas my title down to you. I did not want this life for you because the stress that comes with being a hunter is heavy. You have to protect yourself Andy because you are in a powerful position right now. You have the werewolf king as your mate and you have huntress blood running through you. When you transition you will have powers you must learn to control or it will end in your demise. I love you my sweet girl and I want you to be safe." 

Why cant things go smoothly for me for once.

I spoke after a moment ," Dad how do you know all this?"

He responded ,"I am able to visit you because you are supernatural and this is perks of being a huntress. Its my job not only as your dad but as the hunter and one of 'The Seven' before you to guide you in your choices. "

I was too shocked to even say anything. Before I could say anything I heard a voice that was muffled like there was a wall between it at me. I

looked toward my dad with a questionable look ," You are waking up my dear. remember what I have told you." He kissed my cheek and disappeared.

  It was muffled like before but I heard the voices again. It kept getting clearer and clearer.

" When is she going to wake up?" one voice asked.

" She just had surgery genius let her body heal." a second voice said. 

" Can both of you just hush. Your yapping is not helping mine our my wolfs anxiety right now," and this voice I knew because it music to my soul.

It was Mason.

I heard the boys mumble and apology to Mason and then everything went silent again. It was silent enough to drive a dead man mad. I tried to muster all the strength I had to try and say something or open my eyes but I just couldn't do it.

I just needed to push through this. I need to be strong.

Then I heard Mason again ," Darling please wake up. Its been a week now since you have had your surgery. I am going insane with out hearing your voice or seeing your beautiful eyes. Please come back to me."

He sounded like a crying angel and I absolutely hated it. I tried to move my hand but I felt like I didn't do anything. I felt someone grab my hand and I knew it was Mason from the sparks going up my hand. 

" Can you do that again darling? move your hand for me." So I tried again but this time feeling my muscles actually move and knowing I did it. I heard Mason say to someone ," Go get Urshall now. Tell him shes moving her hand and responding."

All I heard was rushed foot steps and then what sounded like a whole group walking in a few moments after." Alpha you saw her move her hands move ?"