Chapter 13

Andy's POV

  It's been a week since I told Annabelle to not let Mason in the room with me. Every day he comes to the door and tells me he is sorry for what happened. Honestly I wanted to open the door but my heart was telling me I couldn't stand anymore heartbreak. I was after all fighting for my life.I couldn't be with someone who didn't know where his heart stood.

I took a deep breath in to walk down to go get my treatments for the day when I saw Annabelle walking to meet me. I have to have her help to get down the stairs or else I will fall or get too tired to make it down.

When we got down the steps I told her breathlessly, " Annabelle sit me on the chair by the door please. I got to take a minute." Annabelle nodded her head a led me to the chair. Once she got me sat down I heard footsteps coming my way and as I look up I noticed it is Mason.

He looked at me concerned and spoke, " Andy are you OK?" I just nodded my head. He took in a deep breath and requested Annabelle wait in the treatment room. He cleared his throat to say ," Andy I am so sorry for what happened. I'm sorry for you thinking I would want anyone else other than you. You are human but your my human. You are stronger than anyone I have ever known and that is a promise. Kaytlin is my ex and she had plans to take your place as my mate but that will not ever happen ," he carefully grabbed my chin for me to look him in his amazing hazel eyes ," hell will have to freeze over and pigs shall have to fly. Not even then will she take your place."

I couldn't help but smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder to say ," Mason I have missed you so I forgive you but I never want to see her face again and you can't hurt me like this anymore my heart can't take it. "

He grabbed my hand and said ," You won't have to worry darling."

  It's been two weeks since we have made up and everything has gone back to normal. We are sleeping in the same room and spending every moment we can together. He goes to every treatment with me like before.

I was laying in the bed freezing to death even though I had blankets upon blankets on top of me and it was the middle of summer. Annabelle was doing what she could to help but it's just the result of me getting chemo. I'm thankful I haven't lost any hair at all . I felt the bed dip down and opened my eyes to see Mason with concern written all over his face.

Before he could say anything I said ," D-dont do i-it Mason, D-dont blame yourself. I w-will b-be ok. I'm j-just freez-zing. Can y-you please t-take me to the gardens behind the house. I-i need fresh-h air and sun?" He hesitated but scooped me up in his arms.

He will hardly say no to any of my requests to do something because I really don't want to do anything but lay down,and watch TV. This because my energy levels are basically zero and he knows this so if I do want to go some where he usually totes me.

  As we head towards the bench outside I notice Jonah and Don standing beside it. Mason walked over and carefully sat me down in on the bench in the sun. I relished the feeling of the sun hitting my skin. I looked over to see Jonah and Don looking at me obviously wanting to say something.

I sat up against the bench and asked ," What's wrong boys?"

Don, to my surprise, spoke ," Nothing Luna. We just wanted to see you and to know if we can do anything for you. "

I shook my head knowing there was something obviously wrong that he wasn't telling me ," Now Don that is sweet of you both to worry about me but I also know something is wrong. I can tell that much. " 

He looked over to Mason to get approval to tell me but before Mason could object ," Don I may be new at being a Luna but I do know if you do dis-credit your trust with me it won't be good. I'm sick not stupid and I apologize for being blunt but you can understand my reasons right now."