Chapter 27

Andy's POV

It has been a week since everything happened and we have all fell back into a routine. I would wake up to a cold bed and Mason would be in his office with both Jonah and Don.

Mason has forbidden me to come in his office which has really felt like punch to the face.

Blake has became comfortable living in our house which is more than I can say for myself. My emotions are all over the place and I have been doing well controlling them but my exception is when I am close to Blake, I still feel large amounts of anger towards him.

I visualize shifting into my wolf and sinking my teeth into his neck. I want to rip his throat out and watch as his crimson blood puddles on the hardwood floor. I would have to shake myself out of it and quickly leave or what I visualize doing to Blake would become reality.

I am currently sitting in the window of our room watching the wind blow through the leaves of the trees making them dance whimsically. The sense of relaxation washes over me as I let out a sigh while leaning my head on the window.

" You know it's not healthy to stay up here by yourself and look out that window all the time." Masons husky voice says from the door way of our room.

I close my eyes apon hearing his voice. Ever since he saved me he has been spending more time in his office. Even at night, I usually fall asleep alone in the massive king size bed. 

I shake my head against the window all while continuing to keep my eyes shut ,"What made you come up here Mason?"

I hear his footsteps aproach me but stop just shy of where I was. " Andy I'm sorry but I have been busy. I have a lot to do. I promise I will let you know everything but you need to adjust to being a werewolf first."

I scoff at him.

He takes a deep breath and then exhales deeply," The maids have told me you have not been eating Darling. Please you must eat."

I shrug my shoulders ," I don't feel like eating. My headaches kill my appetite." Recently since my shift I have been getting unbearable headaches and the only thing I can do is push through.

I turn my head to look at him and noticed his blonde hair falling over his face and his eyes carrying bags under them, clearly showing he's not getting enough rest.

I move my hand to push his hair to the side, out of his captivating eyes that I have grown to love so dearly.  " You need to take better care of yourself as well Mason. What ever your doing isn't as important as your health."

" I am king and everything I do is important Andy. What I have been working on for the past week is the most important and you will see this afternoon." He says as he tenderly places his large hand over mine which is currently resting on his cheek. " I am sorry I have been distant darling."

I wrap my arms around him and whisper in his ear ," Mase I understand I just miss you so much." 

" I miss you too. That is why I want you to go in the closet and put on the dress I have bought you. It's in the back in a zip up black bag." He says while rubbing my back.

I pull away from him and notice he has a smile on his face. I automatically know he has something planned . " What are you up to Mase?"

He shook his head and stood up, " Just get dressed and ready ok. Meet me down stairs with in the hour. Ok?"

I nodded my head and started walking towards the closest. As I walked up to the black bag I noticed white flats sitting under the bag.

I unzip the bag and see the most beautiful white lace dress I have ever seen. I take it out carefully and look at it in awe. It is floor length and completely lace. It has lace sleeves and an open back. All I can think to myself is  This must have cost so much money.