Chapter 21

Andy's POV

  I stand by the island leaning on it with my forearms while looking at Joseph ," Its not going to be long until Mason, Jonah and Don will be here so whatever you want to ask and talk about you better hurry." I say in an angered tone.

All Joseph could do was smirk at me when he said," Well look who has found more confidence since being with our king. The Luna qualities are sure coming out in you my dear, " he looked my in the eyes with no humor when he said," It would be a shame to have to kill you but you have huntress blood."

His gaze made me uneasy causing me to shuffle on my feet. I regained my composer and responded to him ," I am no danger to anybody that is not a danger to our King. I only found out recently what I actually am and I have no intentions on being a huntress because you know at the end of this week I will be going through transition."

Joseph picked up the knife I had on the counter and before I realized what he was doing he threw it at me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of the knife but never felt anything. I opened my eyes to my surprise to the see the tip of the knife only centimeters away from my face. The hand that was holding it was my own. Baffled at what just happened and how I stopped the knife from hitting me I looked at Joseph in confusion and anger.

" You see even though you have not known long of what you are you still can be a danger. Just you being alive proves 'The Seven' is still alive. If you go through transition you will be the strongest supernatural being and we cant afford you to sway from our side." he said as if what he did was nothing serious.

This council has to be crazy to think I would go against Mason and they have to be out of their mind to come here when hes not around. I don't feel good about them wanting to be here alone with me so I need to buy time until Mason and the boys get here. Thinking on my feet I say ," I would never go against Mason. He quite literally saved my life. What must I do to prove I am no danger to anyone?"

Joseph chuckled an evil laugh ," There is nothing you can do to prove your loyalty in my mind but its not only up to me. The whole council has to vote. That is why I wanted to make an early visit." He then began to walk swiftly towards me and all I could think to do is run. 

  I ran to Mason's office that was located down the hall off of the living room. I locked the door behind me and turned to find anything I can use. Me against three council members that are werewolves is a scary scenario and I need something to protect myself. I notice an old looking sword hanging on the wall behind his desk so I run swiftly over to get it. I got it down and turn towards the door but happened to look down at Mason's desk to see an office phone. I mentally thank myself for memorizing Mason's cell phone number. I quickly dial it and set the phone on speaker. It rang once before Joseph busted through the door.

" That was a mistake little girl. This could have been easy on all of us but now you will suffer!" he boasted. I got myself ready to fight as hard as I could. One of the men ran from behind Joseph and jumped over the desk to grab me but I moved side was and slung the sword gashing his side. I felt a hand roughly grab my shoulder so I grabbed the persons forearm and twisted my body to get out of the persons hold. Once behind the man I notice it was the second man that came with Joseph. Not waiting another second I drive the sword into the mans back and swiftly yanking it out. The man falls to the ground as crimson red blood flowed out of his body.

My adrenaline was pumping and anger coursed through my veins ," How dare you come attack me when I have not done anything to provoke you or convince you I am a danger!" I seethed in anger. He looked at me shocked that I took out the 2 men he brought with him but before he could say anything an ear piercing howl came from outside and I knew it was Mason.