Chapter Forty two - I never believe this actually happens

We never got to that 'date' or hotpot. My third mission came earlier than expected and I was whizzed far away from Min-ho.

Two weeks into the drama filming, Young-Pil turned up with a mission card informing me of my new mission. I was totally taken by surprise. I was on my way to film site when he stopped me.

"What? So soon? A new mission?" I opened the envelope to take out the now familiar looking mission card and read aloud. "Well done on your second mission. You have done well. You will now embark on a brand new journey. Pack your bags and grab your passport. Assemble at the airport in one hour's time. Look for producer Nam Seung-yong ssi."

I blinked in confusion at the camera. "Airport? Are we going somewhere? Argh... if only I knew the names of the directors and producers, perhaps I would have a hint of what show I was going to be..." I hastily dashed into my room and grabbed a small suitcase. "Jeez, where am I going? I don't even know what to pack!" I looked to the mission card again. At right the bottom, there was a small print - Hint: Pack for summer. Pack for summer? I grabbed a few pairs of jeans, tee-shirts, dresses and a cardigan for just in case.

At the lobby, I managed to hail a taxi. "Incheon International Airport please." I told the cabbie before resuming my filming.

"They should have at least inserted a photo of Nam Seung-yong ssi... I don't even know how he looked like..."

But that wasn't what was troubling me. On my mind, I was thinking how I could communicate to Min-ho telling him that I was on my next mission. I couldn't since Young-Pil was still filming.

"I wonder if they will miss me," I commented. "It's not rude of me, is it?" I pretended to ask. "I didn't even say thank-you and good-bye..." I let out a frustrated sigh.

There wasn't enough time for me to think too much. We soon arrived at the airport. I paid the cabbie and hopped off. As I pondered in lost and confusion, I saw a crowd in front of me. Curious, I went forward to take a look.

To my surprise, I saw two of the Running Man - Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Suk-jin with their VJs. Of course, an interested crowd had gathered around them but they were oblivious to their surroundings. They looked equally lost and confused, as if searching for their mission. Well, I wasn't any better off. I had to look for my own mission too.

Just then, another cab arrived. As soon as the occupants stepped out, the crowd cheered. It was the infamous 'Monday Couple' - Gary and Song Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo! A familiar face! I was tempted to step up and asked her if she knew who Nam Seung-yong was but they too, seemed to be in search of something. Both of them dashed off in a hurry with the other duo at their heels.

They stopped at the lobby of the airport looking up at the board showing the schedule of the flights. I walked up slowly behind. I was running out of time. Who was Nam Seung Yong?