5

You guys are the best 😭😭 Thank you all so much for your support and your votes and comments. And shout out to those outside the US (Mexico, Canada, UK, Philippines, South Africa, Germany, Nigeria, Portugal and all the other international readers I might have missed on the map) who are reading my story. I love you guys. The best ranking is #26 in the Snowbarry tag. I want to cry. You guys really do love this story and here I am thinking you guys hate it. You mean a lot to me, even though I don't really know you guys. Anyway, enough of that. I know you guys were impatiently waiting for the next chapter. And like always, here's another picture for you. She's my queen ❤ She's so cute

 She's my queen ❤ She's so cute

[Barry]

Barry couldn't focus well. His mind was thinking about Caitlin. He could still see the disappointment in her chocolate brown eyes.

"...right, Mr. Allen?"

Barry was zoned out by his professor, Professor Stein, getting his attention. Barry looked at him with his eyes widened.

"See me after class."

Professor Stein continued his lecture as Barry felt his face heat up with embarrassment.

'This is what happens when I think of Caitlin'

For the duration of the lecture, Barry was focused on Professor Stein and nothing else

Except maybe a little bit of Caitlin

After the lecture, everyone exited the room as Barry walked up to Professor Stein's desk.

"Mr. Allen."

Barry gulped as his heart pounded against his chest.

"May you explain to me why your brain was late to my class?"

"I, uh, was thinking about something. But it won't happen again."

Professor Stein looked at him was an emotionless expression. "I am moving your seat to the front. There are some empty seats you can choose from. I will be keeping my eye on you. You are dismissed.

Barry quickly walked out of the classroom, that he didn't notice someone was walking by.

"My bad."

He glanced at the person and recognized her as Caitlin's friend.

"No, it's my bad. You're Caitlin's roommate, right?"

"Yeah. I'm Barry."

"Felicity."

They shook hands and Barry gave her a smile.

"Do you know what happened to Caitlin and Cisco? Have you met Cisco? Also, what happened between you and Caitlin?"

Barry didn't say anything.

"I'm rambling aren't I? I'm sorry. I know that whatever is going on between you and Caitlin isn't my business. Not that there is anything going on between you and Caitlin. I mean, is there something going on between you and Caitlin? But it would be kind of obvious if you did, and it doesn't seem like you guys even like each other. I'm going to shut up in 3, 2, 1."