don't think twice, it's all right › j.m.

based off of the song "don't think twice, it's all right" by bob dylan.

well, it ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe

don't even think about me. don't think about anything of us. don't remember me. delete from your mind. erase all the good and bad memories of me, even the ones in between. even the ones before we were friends. you don't know me, you won't remember me. i'm a stranger to you. there's no point in trying to come up with why i'm leaving. it's a waste of your time, so don't even think about it.

when your rooster crows at the break of dawn,
look out your window and i'll be gone.

when the sun rises, and the light finds its way leaking through the slips of your blinds, laying on your skin, look next to you. i won't be there. i won't be there to wake you up with kisses that i know mean nothing to you. and even if it hurts, which it probably won't, get used to it. get used to that pain, because that's the pain you put me through. you had no intentions of doing so, i know that, but what you thoughtlessly did still hurt.

don't think twice, it's all right.

i won't look back. because you are the past. you're my past, another mistake i chose to make, and i'll live with that. but i won't look back towards you, i won't even think twice about leaving you. i don't need to. my mind is made, and this time, you can't convince me to stay. your words won't work because you've stabbed me in the back without even knowing it enough already, and i've learned. i've learned my lesson. the trust i put in you is gone, and it won't be coming back.

you could have done better, but i don't mind.
you just kinda wasted my precious time.

and i gave you everything. everything you could have wanted and needed. i put my time, trust, effort, and love into you. and you tried to put yours in, but it wasn't enough. and maybe that's just you. maybe it's not your fault, and that's just how you work. but if it is, i guess i really didn't know you like i thought i did. you were a waste of time. all that time i spent loving you, i could've been doing something else with my life. i could've loved someone else, maybe they would have treated me better. and i know that i'll find the right person sooner or later.

don't think twice, it's all right.

ITS SO FUCKING SHORT.

why? why can't i make a good imagine nowadays? i don't know. i'm trying, i really am. if you're still even reading this book, THANK YOU. it means a lot. and THANK YOU FOR 1k READS. WOOOOOO. AND 20k on the other book? WOOOOO. i knew we could do it.

can we get this book to 2k?