Heat Of The Moment

"this isn't right, i shouldnt be doing this." I stuttered, staring into his green enchanting eyes. he pulled me closer and let an evil smirk spread across his lips, revealing his gorgeous dimples.

"Take a risk." he breathed, pulling me even closer so that our lips were milimetres away from eachother. his hot breath making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on edge. i could tell by the smell he'd been drinking, but then again, this was a club. his eyes seemed to scan mine, as if he was trying to read my mind, know exactly what i was thinking.

"But what about Ja-" i mumbled, onlt to be cut off by him.

"Screw him!" He yelled. i jumped back, startled. "He'll never find out."

"Fine then, Harry Styles... lets see what all the fuss is about."

Katie Dyer was just a innocent little school girl. She had a small group of best friends and a loyal boyfriend. Her life seemed to be going smoothly, amazing grades and college already sorted. But on the day of her last GCSE, Katie and her friends descided to go out clubbing. It wasnt until she came across the nations heartthrob Harry Styles that things started to go wrong. Is it fate? Or was she just caught up in The heat of the moment.