Secret Revealed

Requested By: fanfixfanatic

Rated: T (Just a few swears and usual teenager angst.)

Summary: Jasper and Henry fight, in the wake of the fight Jasper makes the worst choice he could've possibly made.

A/N

Sorry this took so long to post, to ease myself back into writing I'm only posting on Saturdays or early Sunday mornings. I am also going to post one request per week so I don't spread myself thin. To those of you who are wondering, yes I am still working on One Life, One Choice, but currently I have writer's block so... Yeah.

Enjoy!

~Superavenger212

After school Jasper didn't even bother going straight to the Man Cave, that's where Henry was. In all honesty the teen had enough of his best friend for the day so he elected to watch the store instead of hanging out with Henry and Captain Man like he normally would've. The fire-breathing dinosaur told him to look up from his book, but he didn't. "Excuse me?" The customer was an elderly woman, at least eighty years old.

"What do you want?" He snapped back, she looked offended.

"Oh my, I don't need anything from here if Mr. Grumpy is the only employee available. Good day." Before she was even out of the shop Jasper was once again engrossed in his book, hoping the fight would just blow over and he wouldn't have to deal with the outcome.

Once Kevin, the werewolf's best friend, found out who he really was, Kevin himself led the mob that ran Harry out of town.

Jasper sighed and out the book down. After sitting through a Twilight marathon with Piper warewolfs and vampires would never return to their former Halloween monster glory. "There you are!" He looked up then rolled his eyes,

"Henry sent you?" Charlotte crossed her arms.

"What makes you think Henry sent me up here?" Jasper shrugged,

"Because apparently you're his best friend." It was her turn to roll her eyes,

"Jasper, you're being stupid! Henry didn't mean anything when he said - "

"My best friend already knew I was Kid Danger." Jasper didn't look up knowing it was Henry, instead he turned the page of his book.

"I'm not talking to you." Henry sighed,

"Come on man! I'm trying here, do you really think that Charlotte's my best friend?" Jasper didn't respond. "Fine! I give up, do whatever you want you bucket loving freak." Jasper snapped,

"You give up on me?! Henry, you liked to me! You've been lying to me since you got this stupid job!" Henry growled and balled his fists. "Oh no!" Jasper said in a falsetto voice, "please Kid Danger! Don't punch me!" Henry's right fist swung, Jasper ducked just in time praising whatever God that Henry didn't use his hyper motility. The second time Jasper wasn't so lucky, Henry's left fist hit Jasper's left eye so hard he fell off the stool and onto the floor.

"Jasper!" Charlotte exclaimed, she tried to help him up but the teen ignored her help. He could already feel his eye swelling up.

"I know where I stand now." He glared at Henry through his one eye then turned and walked out the door ignoring his friends pleads for him to return.

The next day at Swellview High School the topic of buzz was yet again Kid Danger, but this time it was about a post revealing his identity. Late last night in his anger Jasper posted a video of Henry transforming into Kid Danger with the subtext of Kid Danger is Henry Hart. Sure, he kind of felt guilty revealing his friend's secret identity, but now he was suddenly aware of the danger of knowing who the sidekick really was. Before the buses even arrived at school news crews were set up hoping to get a short interview with Kid Danger, but Henry managed to evade all of them.