SPN crossover?

So I've had an idea like this in the works for a while now, but it won't be published until I finish Death of Swellview, even then I think I might just put it on my Ao3... should I cross-post it? Anyways, here's the very early summary... Just so I can get the idea you know?

When Henry Hart was five years old his parents sent him to summer camp but he came back changed. He claimed of meeting a man named John who saved him from a monster called a Windego. When he was old enough he tore up the flooring behind his door and lined it with salt, he did the same to his windowsill. As he continued to grow up he started a journal of monsters and beasts that looked like they were straight from fairy tales. With the death count in Swellview higher than it's been in years he decides to call the man he hadn't seen in years... to his surprise, John's son Dean answers the phone.

This would be an AU so Henry wouldn't be Kid Danger, but Captain Man still exsists I think? I don't really know, just don't steal the idea alright? Or at least ask me first yeah?

If you haven't watched Supernatural yet go watch the first couple of seasons. Anything after season six is pretty much trash aside from a few favorite episodes.

Love you guys,

~Randomnerd3