Kid Danger

Rated: Teen

Summary: A drabble because I was bored.

When Henry Hart was thirteen Captain Man hired him to become the superhero's sidekick.

When he turned fifteen he finally got his own super power.

During Henry's fifth year working for Captain Man a supervillain known as Mad Dog kidnapped his family and threatened to kill them unless Kid Danger's powers were taken away. Kid Danger agreed. (Mad Dog didn't know both Henry and Kid Danger were one and the same.)

At the age of eighteen he graduated from high school and earned his superhero cape without having the luxury of a superpower.

Captain Man retired two years after that leaving the mantel to his long trusted sidekick.

As he reached twenty someone leaked the real identity of who the original Kid Danger was. His mom and dad died in an arson attack on his home, Piper Hart was the sole survivor.

Five years later he hired another sidekick to take over his old role as Kid Danger. Jasper Dunlop died at the age of twenty-five trying to save Swellview High School from a supervillain attack.

Public tours of the Man Cave ended and Charlotte Barton was fired from her job. Schwoz was forced to leave the Man Cave as well.

In his grief Captain Man swore to never hire another sidekick again.

As Henry neared fifty newer superheroes joined the mix. More dangerous villains revealed themselves. Ray Manchester returned to remind Captain Man he did not have to fight alone.

When Henry turned sixty Captain Man retired officially, along with the Thundermans.

At the age of seventy he took to sitting long hours in the park watching families play soccer or frisbee. He could hear parents passing down stories of Kid Danger and Captain Man to their children.

Henry Hart died at the age of eighty, buried in the Swellview Superhero Cemetery. Not many showed up to the superhero's funeral, but there were rumors the orginal Captain Man showed up at his gravesite once the ceremony was over.

A/N

I dont know what this is but it happened. If you want to take this idea and turn it into a full story have at it.

~Nerdsareawesome656