Stories

Rated: Teen

There are rumors of an elderly man who sits alone in the Swellview Community Park who goes by the name of Henry Hart. There are rumors that he was the original sidekick to Captain Man before the superheroes untimely demise, but no one knows if this is true. When asked, the man gets a far away look in his eyes and he chuckles to himself. If someone has time in their day he or she would generally bring their children to the Story Man and he'll tell tales of superheroes. People who were gifted with such tremendous power and they decided to protect people with it, instead of controlling them with it. Sometimes, if the person is lucky, they'll catch a story about Captain Man and Kid Danger, the first superhero duo to ever defend Swellview.

"It was a long time ago," he would say if a child asked him where the heroes were now. "We have the Super Police Department to protect us now, there is no longer a need for superheroes." But sometimes, if you're lucky and you time it just right, the sound of a popping bubble gum could be heard and rumors of a man dressed in red and blue can be seen stopping petty crime in the alleys late at night. 

Notes:

I don't know WTF this was but I hope you like it? Maybe? let me know if you hate it and I'll take it down. Also, other exciting news, this is the 50th one shot in this collection. What the hell guys? Seriously, I love you all :) Not to mention, we're really close to almost 30k reads as well! I love each and every one of you so much! You're the ones who I started to write for and I generally still only write HD fanfics. :) Who knows maybe my next fic will actually be in a different fandom for once? Lol :)

Thank you all so much! :)

~Randomnerd3