DeAged Henry Hart

Rated T

Trigger warnings are always applied!

Word Count: 541

Requested By: TheVenturiantalefan

Request: Henry gets zapped by one of the Thumb wars guys and Ray has to take care of him.

Spoilers: Thumb Wars

Sorry, this was a little rushed. Hope you still enjoy it though!

It was supposed to be a simple recon mission, get in, get information, get out. Unfortunately, nothing ever went to plan for Captian Man and Kid Danger. Kid Danger ducked to avoid the pipe Joey, the taller of the two thumb buddies, swung at his ribs. Using his hypermotility he knocked the Thumb Buddy out, one down one to go. The sidekick turned his attention to Captain Man who was dodging blasts from the weird gun Mark was wielding. "Captain Man!" Kid Danger exclaimed in concern the last blast Mark shot knocked the superhero off his feet and blasted him against a crate in the warehouse they were in. "Look out!" He shouted, but Ray was knocked out so he couldn't hear him. Taking a leap Henry jumped in front of the blast and felt a wave of electricity wash over him before he landed on his back at Mark's feet.

"Let's get out of here!" Joey exclaimed, he grabbed Mark then ran out of the room. Once he was certain they were gone Henry turned back to his boss and gasped, it looked like Ray grew three or four feet taller than him.

The superheroes returned to the Man Cave shortly after cleaning up the rest of the mess the Thumb Buddies created. "Well Schwoz?" Ray asked the inventor after he did a full scan of Henry's body.

"'e seems fine," Schwoz said to his boss, Henry sighed,

"I told you! Nothing's wrong with me." Sadly, Ray wasn't sold on it.

"The blast was meant to do something. We just have to figure out what it is." Ray said looking at his sidekick, suddenly Henry shrunk down to the size of a three-year-old.

"Ray!" Young-Henry exclaimed before attaching himself to Ray's legs. The superhero looked dumbfounded, Charlotte just shrugged,

"don't look at me, you're the one who he likes." Ray rolled his eyes then lifted Young-Henry up so he was holding him.

"Oh, Henry, what am I ever going to do with you?" He asked, in response Young-Henry just threw his arms out and shouted,

"airplane, airplane!" Ray chuckled,

"alright little guy, only for a few minutes okay?" He secured his grasp on Henry then lifted him above his head running around the Man Cave with him.

"yea, again, again!" Young-Henry shouted giggling all the while. "I'm hungwy." Ray chuckled bouncing him on his leg,

"I guess being an airplane takes a lot out of you huh?" Young-Henry nodded then yawned and snuggled deeper into Ray's chest. A flash of light lit up his face, Ray glared at Charlotte who was laughing at the two of them,

"what?" She asked innocently, "I need the blackmail." Young-Henry yawned in his sleep and curled up into the blanket Ray gave him.

"Tell anyone about this and I will kill you." Ray threatened her, the teen just laughed and said,

"in your dreams Ray."

The next day Henry grew back to his normal size with no memory of the things he did as a kid the day before. Ray was secretly greatfull Charlotte took the picture when she did.