Two Worlds

Liam, Amelia, Morgan (Amelia's mother), a UPS driver and five other people are making their way to the elevator. The second floor is crowded with plenty of lawyers who are making their way to their respective offices.

'Another day.' Liam thinks to himself.

As they reach the elevator, he pushes the button to go up.

"God, I don't know why daddy just doesn't come down and see us." Amelia complained.

"Me either." Liam says.

While Morgan starts humming while the elevator comes, Liam looks at the gaggle of people that is accompanying them.

"Amelia?" Liam starts.

"What?" Amelia responds, somewhat cold.

"Who is this?" He asks as he motions to the UPS driver.

"Oh!" She responds happily. "Liam, this is Jeff."

"Hello." Jeff greets.

"We are receiving so many presents that daddy and I have our own parcel driver. Isn't he sexy? I mean, is hair even looks sexy pushed back." She says dreamily as she pushes Jeff's hair back.

"Yeah." Liam says with a fake smile.

"We have totally arrived." Amelia says as she looks at Liam.

"What's good?" Jeff asks Liam with a smile on his face as he holds his hand out.

Liam simply looks at the man with a bored expression.

"Hmm, well I am still in the land of the living, so I cannot complain." Liam responds as he shakes Jeff's hand. "Thank you for asking."

"No problem." Jeff responds.

Morgan can only roll her eyes at her daughter.

Zayn is currently in his cell, getting dressed as he's going to be released today.

The guard narrowed his eyes.

"Celebrate good times, come on." Zayn sings as he puts on his necklace with a charm on it.

The guard sneers as he pulls out his baton.

Zayn starts to hum the rest of the song as he is changing his clothes. As he puts on his pants, he turns and starts meticulously dancing around like an idiot.

The guard hits his own free hand with the baton.

 Zayn then puts on his black and white, button-up checkered shirt, and blows a kiss at the guard.

The guard is glaring at Zayn, with a look of anger in his eyes.

Zayn continues to dance around his cell, kissing every poster in his cell.

The guard huffs in anger.

Zayn puts on his earring, blowing another kiss at the angry guard who's simply glaring at him.

The guard hits his free hand with the baton, again.

Just as Zayn is about to be finished dressing up, he turns and plants a kiss on his 'N Sync poster. Right on Lance's lips.

The guard hits the cell with his baton and Zayn starts dancing like crazy.

"I'm getting out! I'm getting out!" Zayn cheers and this time the guard is very pissed.

The guard snarls angrily.

"Care to join me?" Zayn asks the guard tauntingly. "I can make it worth your while if you let me rub my thighs around your waist. You know, just a little taste so you can give me what I deserve as you touch my body."

The guard literally barks at Zayn in anger.

Zayn laughs as he continues to dance.

QOTC: Morgan or Amelia, Y'all, LOL? Will Zayn Enjoy His Freedom?