The Official Meeting

Zayn quickly skips out the prison and through doors with a smile on his face as Liam tries to keep up with him.

"Mr. Malik. Mr. Malik." Liam says. "Mr. Zayn."

Zayn continues to skip.

"Excuse me, Mr. Malik." Liam says as he jogs to catch up with Zayn.

Zayn huffs as he stops skipping and turns to face Liam.

"Hello." Zayn says in a bored tone.

"Hello. I am Liam Payne, and I am an attorney at Andrews Law Group and we are initiating a new public service." Liam says as Zayn is playing with his hair through Liam's greeting. "This is what we would like to call operation prisoner shuttle."

"O-operation prisoner shuttle?" A confused Zayn asks as he is still playing with his hair.

"Yes. What we do is provide recently paroled people, such as yourself, rides wherever they wish to go."

"That's sweet." Zayn says, uninterested in Liam's words. "So, is that your car, Payne?" He asks motioning to the sole parked car in the parking lot.

"Yes. Actually, no. It is not my car-"

"Let's go." Zayn says as he turns away from Liam, walking towards the car.

"It's my in-laws car. Well, they are not my in-laws yet." Liam says as he opens the passenger's side of the door for Zayn.

"Thank you." Zayn says as he manages to swipe the keys from Liam's coat pocket before sitting in seat.

"I am more of a Range Rover person. I am not really a fan of this convertible." Liam says as he closes the door.

As he makes his ways to the driver's side of the car, Liam hears the car start.

"What-" He says patting his torso for the keys to the car.

Zayn starts laughing.

Liam rushes to the passenger's side of the car.

"Excuse me, I-"

Zayn pulls out of the space and starts doing doughnuts in the parking lot.

"Can you stop please?" Liam asks as he just stands in the middle of the parking lot.

"WOOOOOHOOOOO!" Zayn yells as he is still doing circles in the parking lot, lowering the back of the convertible.

"This is really funny." Liam deadpans. "Hahahahaha."

Zayn is still shouting and making larger doughnuts in the parking lot for another two minutes while Liam is trying to calm Zayn down.

"Stop right here." Liam says as Zayn almost ran him over.

Suddenly, on an impulse that Liam has never had before, he jumps into the passenger's side of the car.

'Let me take you on an escapade.' Zayn thinks to himself in a sing-song voice as he pulls out of the parking lot and into the main streets.

As they take off, Harry and Louis run from the facility into a separate parking lot.

"Not that one." Harry says as Louis opens the door to one of the patrol cars.

"Why?"

"Because we'd be too obvious." Harry says. "I mean, it literally screams 'undercover cop'. Let's take this blue Honda Accord."

Louis grunts as Harry get into the Honda, but he makes his way to the passenger's side of the car.

"Yay! We are taking the one that says 'pretentious asshole' on it." Louis sarcastically says to himself as he enters car.