Hittin' The Sheets

Miraculously, Liam and Zayn found their way out of the 2nd floor penthouse and out of Mr. Bell's living quarters, and into the bed of a nearby hotel.

"You're beautiful." Liam tells Zayn in between kisses.

"And you're hot." Zayn responds as he is caressing Liam's torso.

"If you say so." Liam says in between kisses, running his left hand down Zayn's back, caressing Zayn's cheek with the other. Liam then starts to lick Zayn's lips, begging for an entrance and Zayn's mouth opens. They continue to kiss deeply.

There's no fight for dominance whatsoever.

Zayn allows Liam to take control when he tried for complete dominance, and he easily took it back when Liam allowed him too.

Suddenly, Zayn breaks the kiss. "Lima, I need- I want-"

Liam then lifts Zayn's arms up and proceeds to take off the top of Zayn's suit and shirt.

"Goddamn, I fucking love your body." Liam tells him as he proceeds to kiss Zayn's jaw.

"Oh God, Lima." Zayn moans out.

Liam is enjoying the fact that Zayn is writhing under his touch.

"Take off your top." Zayn demands.

Liam complies.

Zayn kisses Liam gently and then starts to kiss Liam's Adam's apple.

Clavicle.

Nipples.

Abs.

Up Liam's rib cage.

"Oh baby." Liam moans as his back arches.

"Down boy." Zayn taunts.

"You taunt me too much, babe."

"Oh, I know." Zayn sasses back as he starts to unbuckle Liam's belt. "But I taunt almost everybody."

"Had I known that, I probably would've found you a lot sooner." Liam tells him.

Zayn laughs.

"Come here to me." Liam says and Zayn lifts his head.

Liam then proceeds to kiss Zayn, massaging Zayn's tongue with his own.

Liam can't resist arching his back with every passing moment that he doesn't even notice that he's lifted his hips a little and Zayn pulls down Liam's pants and boxers to his shins.

"Scoot all the way back to the headboard." Zayn demands and Liam scoots back. Zayn then proceeds to take Liam's boxers and pants off while he licks into Liam's mouth. Liam is tugging on Zayn's pants.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, baby." Liam tells him in between kisses.

Zayn hurriedly takes off the remainder of his clothes while Liam gently grabs Zayn's face and continues to lick into his mouth. As they continue to passionately kiss, Liam runs his hands all over Zayn's body.

As Zayn starts to kiss all the way down to Liam's navel, Liam's breathing gets heavier and heavier. Zayn licks him up and down, driving Liam mad. Before Liam can tell Zayn what he wants, Zayn gives Liam's length an experimental lick.

"Zayn...." Liam moans aloud, burying his fingers in Zayn's hair.

Zayn swirls his tongue on the head of Liam's cock.

"Oh, baby...."

Zayn starts to suck Liam's dick.

Liam moans.