Confessions

"If there's anyone here who knows any reason why these two should not be married-"

 Liam was about to speak when-

"Yeah!" A voice booms.

An invited Mr. Bell woke up from his sleep.

Apparently, he wasn't for this union either.

Liam looks up with his heart beating rapidly.

It's Zayn.

"I got two reasons." Zayn says as he is standing on top of the brick wall.

"The bride's father's an embezzler, a sexual harasser and a murderer." Zayn starts.

Liam's mouth drops and looks at his boss as Tori starts panicking.

"See, my ex-boyfriend, Niall Horan, found out that Tori was skimming money off the trust fund that his firm is handling, and deal with drugs. So he hired two goons named Billy and Tom to hit Niall and they stuffed him in the trunk of my car. And I took the fall and did three years in the slammer while this guy," He says pointing at Tori. "-the creep of the '00 went free."

"What?!" Amelia yells as she turns to look at her husband as he is denying everything.

"And the second reason." Zayn says. 'I hope that this is still true.'

He looks at Liam.

"The groom is in love with me." Zayn says as he smiles at Liam.

Mr. Bell and Amelia cheer.

"Liam, tell me it's not true." Amelia says in a bored tone.

Liam turns and looks at her.

"I can't." Liam honestly says as he turns back around and looks at Zayn.

"Jeff!" She yells.

"He's crazy!" Tori says trying to make himself look good. "Look how he's dressed."

"He's dressed decently." Amelia tells him in a tone that made his skin crawl.

"He can't prove a word of it!" Tori says.

"I think he can." Harry says waving the thick envelope at Tori.

"Interesting reading!" Louis says as to Zayn.

Zayn smiles at him, waving at him.

"Now, would you-"

Tori talks off running!

"Someone get my husband and arrest him!" Amelia yells. "Arrest his ass for lying to me, again!"

"I'm not going anywhere." Tori taunts as he picks up a fencing sword.

Zayn claps his hands once and jumps from the brick wall.

Harry and Louis put on their sunglasses and aim their guns at Tori who knocks their guns out of their hands and the guns fly into the huge four-tier cake.

Tori taunts them as they back off the sword wielding man.

Suddenly, Liam jumps in front of Tori, arms ready to throw a few punches.

"Didn't want it to end this way, son." Tori says swinging the sword at Liam as Zayn pops up near him.

He grabs the second fencing sword.

"But you should have just taken him to the bus like I told you." Tori sneers.

"Liam!"

Liam looks up.

Zayn throws the sword at him.

"Thanks, babe." Liam says as he catches the sword.

"Get him." Zayn encourages.

As the two men are fencing, the five bridesmaids are pumped up for this fight.

"Violence!" Diane yells with glee, and they move closer to the dueling duo.

People start swarming closer towards the fencing duo as Jeff, the UPS driver, is holding Amelia's hand.

"You'll take care of me, won't you, Jeff?"

"Of course, I will." He says picking her up bridal style. "I'm very muscular."

She moans as he kisses her and she throws her bouquet of flowers towards the bridesmaids.

They forget about the fencing duo and start fighting over the flowers, which deems to be a difficult task as they are still tied up.

"Who's winning?" Zayn asks as he is eating a large piece of cake.

"I don't know yet, hon." Liam answers as he is tiring out Tori.

"Hope you win." Zayn says through a mouthful of cake.

"Thank you." Liam says.

"After this, let's go to Cali, okay?" Zayn says. "I haven't seen my mom for years."

"Win this fight." Amelia says, suddenly appearing. "Then you and I can leave this place as a family."

"Okay." Liam agrees.

"Hurry up, I'm bored." Zayn says skipping away from the fencing men.

As Zayn leaves the men to duel, he overhears one of the policeman's question.

"So, tell me, are you girls together?"

The bridesmaids look at one another, smiling as the officers do the same.

"Yeah!" The bridesmaids shout happily in unison, looking sloppy.

The fight continues as Zayn sits down in one of the empty seats while the patrons are now crowding the tables for food.

"That's for the four years you stole from Zayn." Liam says knocking the sword out of Tori's hand, causing Tori to fall back on an open seat. "And this is for me." He says stepping on Tori's nuts.

"AHH!" Tori yells.

Amelia cheers.

Tori manages to grab his sword and starts dueling Liam again as Harry and Louis grab their guns form the bottom tier of the cake.

They raise their cake covered guns, shaking as Liam and Tori are literally inches away from them, dueling.

Once again, Liam knocks the sword from Tori's hand and it lands in the cake.

"Ha!" Liam exclaims happily as he runs is sword through Tori's hair.

Tori sighs in defeat.

Liam then punched Tori in the face several times, leaving the old man battered and bloodied up.

Zayn exclaims happily too as now he was complete freedom, and even more so, he can officially clear his name.

He sighs contently as he hopes knows that he has finally avenged Niall's death.

Harry pulls his gun out on Tori.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" Louis says, reading Tori his rights.

Tori simply nods in defeat.

"Thank you." Amelia says.

Zayn comes up to Liam.

"Try some cake, honey. It's delicious." He says feeding Liam some cake with his fork.

Liam eats the cake.

He smiles at Zayn.

Amelia coos.