Zayn

Zayn is currently sitting, waiting to board the plane that has been delayed for the last hour or something.

"Come on." He says impatiently.

He turns and spots a couple, just happy and lovey-dovey with each other.

Before he knows it, he is wiping the tears that have fallen from his eyes, remembering all the good times that he spent with Niall.

"Are you there?" Zayn read from the blog that he was on.

"Yes. I'm here."

"Thank goodness! I need some advice. Could you please help me?"

"That depends. What do you need advice on?" Zayn responds.

"So, I have a friend who wants to create a something that would profess her undying love her boyfriend, but she wants to be.....unique about it."

Zayn thinks for a moment.

"I think I've got it." Zayn responds.

"Really?!"

"Yup. Why not help her create a collage with either pictures or little momentous? Make it colorful, memorable and throw in a poem to make add a personal touch to the collage. I think it'll work."

"I actually love that idea! Thank you, Mr. Suave. You are by far the most helpful man on this platform."

"Thank you, Hot Stuff. I realize that we have some.....anonymity on here."

"This is true."

"But since we've been talking for almost a year, do you by any chance have a name?"

"Zayn."

"I missed you the other day. How's it going today, Zayn?"

"My day was uneventful. I exercised for a good hour and a half this morning, ran my errands, visited my sisters down the block and I just got home about twenty minutes ago."

"Sounds fun. And quite innocent."

"Don't let my friends hear that. They are some crazy ass women. I wonder what it'll be like if they saw the other side of me."

"Mmm, dark side?"

"Down, Big Boy." Zayn says to himself before he types the exact same words to the other person.

"I want to meet you. I'm dying to meet you. When can we finally meet?"

Zayn feels his heart racing.

Niall wants to meet him.

"I'm free on Saturday." Zayn texted back after getting Niall's number sometime ago.

"Perfect. Let's meet up at 7."

"Great."

"It's nice to finally meet you in person. Can I just say that I think you look hot?"

Zayn chuckles.

"Likewise." Zayn says.

"So, what do you want to eat?" They ask each other at the same time.