Who's That Boy?

It is currently 8:30 at night, and Liam is wandering the streets of New York in the brisk weather, singing a ton of songs about love to himself. He is currently reflecting on this crazy day that he has had in his entire life. That is, if you can call it crazy. It has been nearly 24 hours, and his life has changed, but he can't really put a finger as to why it's changed.

'Who's that boy?' Liam asks himself as he is thinking about his own life as tons of happy love songs playing in the area. 'Who is Zayn?'

"What is it that pisses you off?" A woman yells at her boyfriend.

"The fact that you don't even know what pisses me off is just fucking stupid!" The man yells back as Liam passes them.

"So you're mad that I didn't need you to heal after our loss?"

"I'm fucking pissed because when I needed you most, you were cheating on me with someone else!" The guy yells.

As soon as Liam turns a corner, Zayn pops up in his head, singing his heart out to Mariah Carey's song It's Like That.

"OH MY GOD!" Liam exclaims as Zayn in coming up on a train track with its arms lowering.

"We'll make it!" Zayn reassures him with a huge smile on his face.

"I do not want to die! I will accept anything else where I will not die!"

I came to have a party
Open up the Bacardi
Feeling so hot tamale
Boy, I know you watchin' me
So what's it gonna be?

Purple taking me higher
I'm lifted and I like it
Boy, you got me inspired
Baby, come and get it
If you're really feelin' me♪

"Get away from this train, you loon!" The conductor yells from his window.

Zayn simply ignores him as he sings the next part of the song loudly.

♪'Cause it's my night
No stress, no fights
I'm leavin' it all behind
No tears, no time to cry
Just making the most of life♪

He chuckles for a moment, just laughing at the event that happened earlier.

Next, he thinks about Zayn's confession when they were in Harlem.

"I was framed, Liam."

"What?"

"So six years ago, I was going out with this guy named Niall Horan for nearly three years. Bookmaker type" after leaving the police force at the beginning of a case. One day, Niall finds some evidence in the book store that was apparently never meant to be found, which was also the case that he left. He found out about this big white-collar guy who's into a lot of stuff that Niall never told me about. Niall said that if anything happened to him while looking into this case, that I should finish the job by turning the bad guy in, but I never knew his name. That pissed me off because I wanted the case to be over and done with and Niall and I could get married and live happily ever after. One day, six months into the case, Niall got all the goods on this guy, though. He got everything that would've sealed this guy's fate. Photos, tapes, financial records, stuff like that. Then, Niall puts it all in a safety deposit box and he gives me the key, see?