Harlem

"It's 9 mm, semi-automatic," A crazed guy says as he picks up the gun from a suitcase that's currently on the table. "-only 33 moving parts.... for easy stripping and cleaning."

"Hmmm." Zayn hums as he plays with a stuffed animal that was in the shabby little apartment.

"What it's good for? For easy stripping and cleaning." The guy says as he examines the gun.

Zayn starts giving the stuffed animal Eskimo kisses.

"This lovely little gun has twenty-seven ounces," He says picking up another gun. "-fits in your pocketbook, light and deadly.... a favorite with the ladies."

"Very nice." Zayn says cuddling the stuffed animal.

"The ever-so-popular .44 Magnum with a slick chrome finish." He tells Zayn. "It's very effective, but common if you ask me."

Zayn nods, indicating that he's listening.

"And for your more serious self-defense,you got your AK-47 Soviet assault rifle. Or-the AUGSA, 45 mm. Really the cutting edge of automatic firepower."

"Now you're talking." Zayn says as he puts the stuffed animal down and picks up the gun.

The guys starts to fret as Zayn starts aiming the gun all over the rundown apartment.

"I got assault knives, 10-inch blades, car stereos, compact disc players, watches, video cameras." The guy says frantically, moving erratically around the room as Zayn is now carefully checking the gun. "I got bootleg tapes. I got suits, shoes, designer jeans...."

Zayn tunes him out.

"Oh, you're getting married, are you?" The driver asks Liam.

"Yup." Liam says proudly.

"You? Nah." The driver says shaking his head.

"Huh?" A confused Liam asks.

"You, marry Amelia Andrews?" The driver asks. "I can't see it, you're not her type. "I think you can do better than her."

"You..... So you know Amelia?" A confused Liam asks the driver.

"Sure, Amelia from Scarsdale." The driver confirms. "I had her in the cab once."

"Well, just because you happened to have given her a ride once, does not mean you know her type." A defensive Liam says.

"I didn't say I gave her a ride." The driver says. "I said I had her in the cab. Listening comprehension skills, man."

A confused Liam sits in silence as the cab driver stops.

"Well, here we are. Harlem." The driver says as he stops at a rundown neighborhood in Harlem. "That'll be $6.50."

"I do not have any money." Liam tells him regretfully after realizing that he's only in his underwear, a shirt and a hospital gown.

"Forget it." The driver says waving an apologetic Liam off. "Any friend of Amelia's-"

Liam steps out of the cab and warily starts walking.

"You will be ok." He says to himself as he's walking once the driver has taken off. "Do not be scared. You will be fine."

The further he gets down the street, he sees a gang of people destroying the convertible that was in his possession.

"Hey!" Liam yells as he starts running towards the vehicle on his bare feet. "Hey, get away from there! Come on, get away!"

The gang of hooligans continue to vandalize the car as they laugh and joke among themselves.