[Chapter 17]

I'm Not O-Fucking-Kay.

GERARD

I knocked softly, suddenly aware of how loud I actually was being and how Frank would be mad at me if I knocked a little too loudly on the door. I head was spinning and felt so heavy that I couldn't even keep it up for more than five seconds, every sound that happened around me seemed to be just too loud for what it was meant to be.

As Frank opened the door, I managed to hold my head up and quietly whimper to myself at how good Frank looked topless, his hair thrown in every direction and his eyes barely registering what was happening because he was just pulled out of his sleep. He looked hot with his boxers hung low on his hips and the dark material clinging to the top of his thighs.

If he were to turn around, I bet the material would just so be hugging against his butt to illuminate just how perfect his ass was. The dark fabric against his pale legs looked great, and the fact that he had a tattoo stretching from one hip, across his stomach and onto his other hip was fucking sexy. Damn tattoos were his thing and I'm surprised I haven't seen them before.

Sure getting tattoos and piercings was certainly not my thing because of the whole 'scared shitless of needles so I won't even go anywhere near them' I would personally never actually get a tattoo or piercing, but I am definitely not complaining about settling to admiring Frank's tattoos all day. I think I could sit there and stare and appreciate his artworks all day and all through the night.

I bit on my bottom lip and reached out for Frank's boxer waistband, smirking to myself when he didn't pull back from me instead he just came closer to me, pressing himself against my hands a little bit more. I watched him for a few seconds before pushing him further into his room and slamming the door closed behind me, "You're so fucking hot, fuck it."

Frank let out a cute little giggle, his hand going up so it could gently rest on my neck, "Thanks, I don't put much effort into my appearance though." Frank pushed me backwards so my back was up against his dorm door, pressing his body flush against mine, his other hand sailing down to take a grip onto my thigh to pull me closer to his body, "Fuck you're so hot." I moaned as he tilted my head up to plant lazy kisses against my throat.

"Fuck." I moaned at the sight of Frank pulling away and staring at me with his big, innocent eyes. He turned his back to me and walked over to his bed, my eyes naturally sinking down to graze over his back tattoos, and my mind couldn't help but provide me with the thought that it would look so much better with long, red scratch marks to be running down his back, bruises and crescent moon shapes on his each of his hips.

Frank sat down on his unmade bed and pulled the blanket up to his chin, staring at me with wide eyes, practically inviting me into his bed, "Gee..." Frank whined, moving the blanket away from his face to show he was biting his bottom lip, his eyes running over my body as if he was checking me out, "I need you, Gee." Frank whispered with wide eyes.

That was when I snapped and dove over for his bed and landed on top of him, winding my arms around his neck and pushing him back up against the wall, laying open mouthed kisses against his mouth, travelling along and bit on his bottom lip whilst shuffling myself up further onto his lap, pushing the blanket out of the way.

Frank groaned and tilted his head further back, hands gripping onto my hips that were rolling into his, "Gee, we can't do this on the first night, fuck." Frank groaned but didn't seem at all against what we were doing, not pushing me away nor planning on stopping us, but I came to my senses and did realise he was in fact right.

I kissed Frank once more, gently to bring him down slowly so he wouldn't be so annoyed with me when I just left him there, semi turned on without any help of fixing the problem. We both started shuffling down so we were able to lay down side by side, my arms wrapping around his bare waist as his hand rubbed up and down on my arm, the silence longer than I would have expected Frank to allow.