[Chapter 21]

I'm Not O-Fucking-Kay.

GERARD.

"Hey, Gee?"

I looked up at the familiar voice that spoke my name and immediately spotted him, offering up a smile to try to make him think that any of the things that I had said earlier was a lie, that all the emotions I had shown him wasn't really what I felt.

I looked around the hallway to make sure that there wasn't anyone that was around, or at the least no one that was close enough to hear what was going to be said or care enough to listen to their conversation, "Hey, Sir. What's up?" Frank continued to come closer to me, his eyes also darting around to check whether the coast was clear or not.

"You remember asking me whether I could teach you how to drive? Yeah well, we can start on Monday night, tonight Mr. Khan asked if we could do a bonfire for our classes and I agreed. You better be there otherwise I'll be very sad and I'll miss you." A smile graced my lips as I opened to room to my room, noticing only Jack was in there so I dragged Frank in too.

"God please no, I don't want to be scarred for life." Jack rushed, going to stand up and collect his things up to get out of the room quickly before he witnessed anything, "Calm down, we're only gonna be talking."

I turn back to Frank and pull him down to sit with me on Brendon's bunk, "I don't wanna go to the bonfire tonight, and I don't want you to go either. I want us to be alone, so we can talk things over and do whatever we want as a spur of the moment thing, I don't want to have to hold back or think about what I'm doing. I don't want to have to wait longer than necessary before I can even kiss you."

Frank smiled widely, exposing teeth and wrinkles appearing from where his smile actually reaches his eyes this time, "Gerard, as perfect as that sounds to me, I do actually want to go to this bonfire. I was deprived as a kid and I never had the chance to do my own when I was in my own apartment. We are going to the bonfire."

"You can't deprive your own boyfriend of a bonfire, Gerard! Besides, everyone else is going too! Some have asked why you haven't been hanging with your friends with your limited freedom too, so you gotta pretend to like us otherwise bitches will be onto you." Jack had now put all of his things away and was now laying down on his bed, ankles crossed and hands resting under his head.

"And are you expecting Alex to just waltz in with nothing but a boa on and pole dance for you, you little shit?" Jack just laughed at me and settled down further into his pillows with a content sigh, his eyes closing until there was a knock at a door, "Speak of the devil," Jack grinned, winking at me as the door swung open and Alex waltzes in, fully dressed and lacking a feather boa.

"Hey guys!" Alex grinned, jumping onto Jack's bed and bounced a little as he looked at the other three people that occupied the room, "Hey Lex, Gerard said you were gonna pole dance for us."

Alex huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, "No way man, I done it last night, it's one of you guy's turns." Frank snorted, standing up and headed towards the door, "Alright, I have had enough of teenagers pole dancing." Frank paused, "Don't repeat that sentence to anyone else or there will be chaos. I'll see you guys later."

With that, Frank let the room, waving at Jack and Alex and throwing me a wink when Alex was looking at Jack. Once the door was closed, Jack sat up and looked between Alex and I, "You guys seen Brendon? He left like, an hour or two ago, and he still isn't back? Do you think he got abducted by aliens or something?"

I stared at Jack for a moment, trying to comprehend hold stupid this boy really was, and whether he was always going to be this damn stupid, "Honestly, he could have been abducted by aliens, Jack. We are surrounded by a load of trees, it would be pretty easy for those little green dudes to take us and anally prove us on their mothership."