[Chapter 25]

I'm Not O-Fucking-Kay.

GERARD

"Guys! Get outta bed! Performance night tonight! Get your shit together and prepare for yourself for battle!" We all let out a collective groan, Brendon stretching out beside me and more or less punching me in the side, "How did you sleep, boys?" Frank asks as a general statement, and I can't help but look over at him, looking at his messed up hair and dark circles, how zoned out he looked and how pissed off he was feeling.

"Great, actually. Gee's a cuddly one when he's sleepy." Brendon said offhandedly as if it was a general statement but both Jack and I gave Brendon a look to tell him to shut up, all because we knew exactly what he was trying to hint at and to tell him we shouldn't bring it up now, not in front of everyone at least, "How did you sleep last night, Mr. Iero?" Jack asks when he tears his eyes away from Brendon and I to turn towards Frank with a smile, as if he was genuinely interested in the subject that was being spoken of.

"Shit thanks, are we done with the nugatory questions? I have things to do and this is wasting time."

There was an awkward silence that filled the room at Frank's rude response, Jack's eyes widening before he gave Frank a dirty look, "Yeah go do your special big boy tasks." Brendon dismisses Frank and flopped backwards on the bed and wraps his arms around my waist and cuddled up to me as Frank glares at us, retreating and slamming the dorm door behind himself and opening the door next to ours to wake whoever was in there up.

"What crawled up his fucking ass and died?" Jack asks before flipping the blanket off of him and running towards the shower before any of us even had the chance to get towards the door, "No! I need to go pee! Jack!" I whine, rolling out of Brendon's arms and onto the floor before crawling towards the bathroom and pushing the door open to see Jack standing in the shower butt naked.

I screamed and covered my eyes, shuffling on my knees to the toilet and using it to push myself up off of the floor so I can pee correctly and also shield myself away from Jack's eyes, "Gee! Ollie is he for a practice! Hurry up so he doesn't start hating you and I!" Brendon yells, barging into the bathroom too, also screaming when he sees Jack's naked ass in the shower.

I finish peeing and reach into Jack's shower and wash my hands with his shower water and shake it off when I start following behind Brendon back into the room to see Ollie sat on Brendon's bunk with his guitar in his hands as he strummed random chords as a way to warm up for later on and the practise we were gonna do now, "Hey Ollie, can we go in the practise room so it's easier and I know Brendon won't steal our good, hard work?"

Ollie smiled and nodded, standing up and taking his guitar along with him as he let me get my shoes and socks on before heading over to the practise room, "Hey, before we start, do you play piano? If you can, do you mind if I change the song over to one I wrote a while ago?" Ollie paused for a moment to think about it before nodding and placing down his guitar and going over to the piano, stretching out his fingers rather professionally before sitting down and playing a tune for me.

"I'm used to playing keyboard, I like the effects on them. Pianos are a little boring without all the different settings." Ollie shrugs before pressing some keys and watching where to press, "I may not always love you," he sings, pressing more keys on the piano, "but as long as there are stars above you. You never need to doubt it." Ollie pressed a few more keys as he fell silent, obviously not very up for singing anymore than he had to right now.

"Wanna sing backup too? You're fucking beautiful." My eyes widen and I stuttered to add onto my sentence to cover my ass, "Uh, I mean your voice is beautiful, you're pretty beautiful, too, but your voice, I mean- you can serenade a baby penguin into bed with you. Wait no- not a penguin-"