Fluffy Squishy Downy

11:49 PM,

.....typing....

<Jungkookie are you perhaps awake?>

*delete

<Jungkook, your lights are on, what are you still up to?>

*back space *

<Kookie it's late, we still have classes tomorrow, >

*undo *undo *undo

<you better sleep now bun.. |

*control X*

<goodnight Kookie>

sent

"No, no, no.....no effin way...Kim Yeran, what are you doing?" Laying on the floor near her bed, she panics after realizing that she sent a message to him. It's pretty normal though but she's still embarrassed because of what happened during their little date

It doesn't take a minute before her phone rings, showing Jungkook's name in the call register. She abandons the phone, staring at it while biting her fingers.

What if he'll think that I am desperate for him?

Andwae, you're not easy girl Kim Yeran.

Be yourself.

She pokes the phone with her foot, curling her body while staring at the still ringing gadget. She exhales when the buzzing stops, checking a missed call notification on the screen.

"This is awkward geezzzz!!!" She screams biting her shooky plushie and throwing gentle punches on it.

She groans pretending to be mad but checks back at her phone.

"Why does this bunny gives up easily?" She let the phone lay down on her chest and blankly stared on the ceiling counting little imaginary heart bubbles bursting one by one.

There are even fireworks, and rainbows and unicorns and little squishy shookies up there, she's becoming crazy, seeing those things that are not even existing right at that moment.

She can see silhouettes of him sitting on the lone chair in her room and it started to sit by her side, soon it lay by her side smiling brightly at her. Bewitched by the thing she sees, her hand gradually rises to touch it but the sudden ringing of her phone erase all of her imaginations.

I don't know if the rough exhales she huff means this way or that way but she answers the phone, not minding who ever the caller is.

"You can't sleep too I see" she clutches her heart after hearing his voice, hesitating to answer or not.

"Noona hey, do I need to climb up there to get an answer from you?" She immediately sits up straight, biting her lips, it's almost midnight and she knows that their doors are locked already, the probability of Jungkook climbing up her room is high but that's scandalous and she can't allow that to happen.

"Y-yeah" she stammers putting her limbs on the bed, while laying still on the floor. It's carpeted don't worry.

"Yeah? You mean you want me to go there?"