What Now?

"Are you thinking what I am thinking Jhopie?"

"Am I?" Both fathers look at each other and ended up with widened eyes and agape mouth. They look like second grade ninjas, closing the door quietly as they could and as if they are not visible, they walk by the sideline approaching their respective child who by the time is sleeping soundly. The clock says it's seven thirty in the morning and the two will be late for sure.

"Hobi, I am not against Jungkookie but isn't it too early for them to....my God we can't be grandfathers this early, I just can't allow that" Jin protests in a hush tone, leaning his back on the wall.

"Exactly hyung, did they even use protec..aw" rubbing the back of his head, he snickers looking back at the man who chopped his neck.

"Shh, this story is for general patronage so far, don't pollute their minds, okay?!" The older scolds, hissing at the other.

"Aw sorry about that, I was supposed to say, did they use insect repellant to protect them from you know, mosquitoes" he said pouting shrugging his shoulders after.

"True but wait.. We should be acting like protective fathers at this time right? that clearly are our characters since the beginning" Jin said scratching his chin.

"Are we?" They flinch at the sudden movement of their target.

"Urgh too noisy, I wanna sleep some more" she snuggles undisturbed to the still sleeping bunny by her side. Two fathers halt from talking,  sticking their backs against the wall as if they camouflage

If you wanna ask if where the mothers are, chill they are downstairs, too busy calling both Jungkook and Yeran's friends aside from ChimTaeJae, coz the trio are cozily sitting in the living room by the time enjoying their on the spot breakfast feast.

"Do you think we need to tell Aunt Yndi and Aunt Jangmi now?" Jae In inquires putting her cup of hot chocolate on the center table.

"Beat you to it noona, Uncle Hobi and Uncle Jin are upstairs already" that's the grinning Taehyung with mouth full of toasted pizza, seconded by Jimin's bobbing head, he's eating his ham and bacon sandwich, licking the scattered mayo on his hands.

"What?!....I mean how did they take it? We could tell the mother's first and not the father's" Jae In is taken a back, looking at the two.

Mothers are merciful and calm than fathers right? She thought.

"Maybe...Anyway, it's good that Yoongi hyung gave us the clue how to search for them, he's a life saver" Tae blurts, nodding his head.

"Yeah, tracking someone's phone illegally is considered life saving" she rolls her eyes, glancing at them.

"You can say that and thank you noona for doing the deed, Chim and I...our conscience are free. Thank you so much" she can't do but frown at the two boys who are hiding their laughter from her.

Truth is they are also nervous, everything is quiet upstairs, odd kind of silence and it makes their heart beat fast weaving a tiny yet uncomfortable tinge of uneasiness, that feeling when you don't know what is really happening but you feel like you are also accountable of what the possible outcome is, in the end she compose herself thinking that Yeran is a rational girl and Jungkook has a huge respect on her.

"It will be fine, don't worry" she smiles at how Jimin assures her with his caring eyes and his sweet smile, those eyes which disappears like a crescent moon hiding his twinkle during the day and shines so bright during the night. She admit Jimin looks foxy, whenever he smiles, he truly is breath taking, you can't help but curse seeing how he looks like the most angelic temptation.