Chapter 26: Party Planning

"I want pepperoni!" Calum whined, while making a puppy dog face at Michael while he was on the phone.  His big brown eyes were opened wide as he stuck his bottom lip out in a pout in order to get Michael's attention.

"You better not forget the cinnamon sticks with extra icing" Luke half whispered half yelled from his spot on the couch next to me.  

He was curled up on the couch wearing a pair of sweatpants and a Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt.  According to him, he refused to change out of his pajamas to come to Michael's because Michael wasn't worth getting changed for.

Michael gave them both the middle finger while still managing to be polite to whoever was taking his order on the other line, "Yes can I please have that delivered...just put it on my card...yep that's the address...yeah the house with the weird driveway...okay thank you."

I snickered at the fact that the pizza delivery person knew about Michael's weird driveway.  It was way too long and you practically had to drive through the bushes to be anywhere near the house.  I ended up just parking on the street even though his driveway could probably fit up to 5 cars.

Michael hung up the phone, "You guys are idiots, not you Roxie."

I was laughing the entire time throughout their whole dinner ordering ordeal.  I swear if I had makeup on right now, my mascara would have already been running from laughing so hard.

Now I understand why Ashton loved these boys so much.  He fit in perfectly with their quirky and unique personalities.

"Guys you do realize that the party is tomorrow and we have nothing planned right?" I mentioned.

It was true, all we did was send out really awesome pop up invitations that Calum had designed.  

That was it.

Michael shrugged, "We'll be fine.  Money isn't an obstacle and let's just say that me and the boys have made many connections throughout our band touring years so I have no doubts about everything getting done in time."

"What's the theme?"  Calum asked while fixing his beanie, making sure to tuck his hair underneath.

We all became quiet before Luke spoke, "We should do a My Little Pony party"

I shot him a look, "Luke come on we have to be serious now."

Calum sipped his drink through a pink bendy straw, "That would be funny.  That's the kind of party we threw him for his 1st anniversary of being with the band."

"Are you guys serious?  You guys invited like 200 people and you want to throw a My Little Pony party?"  I asked.

Michael stopped pacing around the room for a second, "Roxie's right.  We need to be known for throwing the most bad ass parties ever.  Plus, since it's at her house I don't want to make her look bad."

"So why don't we do like a regular color scheme party and then we can add a touch of My Little Pony somewhere somehow.  Will that make you happy?"  I suggested.  

I tried to compromise as best as I could.  I didn't want to seem overpowering but Michael was right.  I'm not sure how 200 people would feel about My Little Pony decorations, considering on the invitations Calum wrote that the party would be an "Electrifying Elegant Event", whatever that meant.

Clearly his marketing tactic worked because everyone RSVPed.  People were even calling Michael to see if they could bring additional people.  

"Deal." Michael, Calum, and Luke said in unison.

That was easier than I thought.

After the pizza arrived, the boys and I ate while we started to make an enormous list of everything we needed to accomplish.