143 "Late night blues"

Post taken from//Fb page: FEU Secret Files

Late Night Blues

"I know you won't be able to read this.
But this night I cried thinking about you again.
I wore our ring. I listened to most of our songs.
I really wanted to ask you if you still love me. But someone told me not to, because wasn't a wise decision.
Why can't I forget you?
..The way you kissed me, the way I hugged you, the way our hands held, the way we talked late at night, the way we planned the future side by side...
But, because of our stupid decisions...
I had to go to another place. I lost all my terms of communicating to you, I borrowed phones of my friends just to come through to you and I never ended a day without talking to you. I made a secret Facebook account so that once in a while we can talk longer and not by being on the phone for just like 5 minutes. I endured all the pain I felt because I thought someday we might be together again.
Then one day I received a message from a friend...
You were going out with one of my Best Friends. Maybe you had her in your arms to fill the loneliness you felt being away from me. Maybe you saw things that we had in common, maybe you saw a piece of me in her.
I wanted to understand you, but did you understand what I went through?
You weren't the only one who sacrificed a lot of things. I am being punished every single day for the past five years just because I loved you.
But I know you won't be able to read this. Thanks for listening to my wind. Remember our promise, because I didn't forget."

Wonder Woman
2013
Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management (ITHM)
FEU Manila