Chapter 13

I've been hiding in my bunk for the past three hours. I can't go out there now. Louis is pissed off at me. One of my closest best friends isn't talking to me. He should be happy for me. I told him how depressed I was after Liam broke up with me. Now when I'm happy again and tells me to break up with Joey. That's not fair.

Speaking of Joey, I almost kissed Liam when I have a boyfriend. I didn't, though. Harry interrupted us at a perfect time. Was it a perfect time? Wait, what am I thinking? Of course, it was. I have a boyfriend who I am perfectly happy with. If I had kissed Liam then I would have been a terrible girlfriend. I'm not a cheater.

Unlike Joey. No, stop thinking like that! Joey says really like me and I believe him. He looked so upset when he was in the bakery. No one could fake that. I trust Joey. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. I forgave him for it. That's how relationships work. Couples work through every problem.

A part of me wishes I didn't have a boyfriend, so I could have kissed Liam. Every time I think like that I pinch myself. A good girlfriend does not think like that. No matter how badly I wanted to kiss him. It's been a year. I am supposed to be over Liam, not still in love with him. I have Joey now. I don't need Liam, right? I shouldn't be questioning myself.

Liam broke my heart. He dumped me. Sure, he had a reason for doing it. If he had really loved me like Louis said he wouldn't have broken up with me. Liam should have known I care about him way more than stupid Princeton. Princeton just had to come into my life and ruin it.

"Tori, are you going to come out?" Harry's voice comes from the other side of the curtain.

Maybe if I don't say anything he will think I'm sleeping. I pick my cell phone up and check my Twitter. I'm feeling terrible as it is. These hate tweets can't make me feel any worse.

Oh look. The first one says I'm a slut and I need to get a life. To be a slut, don't you have to sleep around with a lot of guys? That's kind of hard to do when I'm still a virgin.

I scroll down more to see the tweets get worse and worse. A few tell me that I never deserved to be with Liam. Some still hate me for 'breaking up' with him. They really need to get their facts straight.

"Tori, I know you're up. I can see the light from your phone through the curtain." Harry states. I cover the screen with my hand. "Nice try."

"Dang it." I mutter under my breath. "I think I'm getting a cold. I don't want to get you guys sick." I cough a few times to make it sound believable.

"If you don't come out, I'm coming up." Harry tells me.

"There's no room." I lie.

This beds are actually quite spacious. Two people could easily fit in it comfortably. If you sit up, four people could fit. I just don't want Harry up here. Then he will want to talk about what happened with Louis. Harry probably already told the guys about the almost kiss. I'm not in the mood to talk. I'll just stay up here and look through all the hate from complete strangers.

Another tweet just showed up. This one is pretty bad. Some girl named Sierra said that I deserved to die and everyone wishes I would just disappear. How can someone I don't even know say that to me? They don't even know me.

My curtain slides open and Harry's face appears. He pushes me to the wall before climbing in next to me. What is he doing? Harry pulls the curtain back.

"What are you doing?" I sit criss cross.

"I told you I would come up here." Harry smiles and sits next to me. "Have you been crying?"

I touch my cheek to feel they are wet. I guess that last tweet really got to me. Harry doesn't need to know that. He probably thinks I'm crying because of my fight with Louis and the almost kiss.