Chapter 26

The first thing we saw when we entered the suite was Niall and Charlotte asleep on the couch. Niall had his black blazer draped over the back of the couch. His shirt sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and three buttons of his shirt is undone. Charlotte is in a pair of soffe shorts and a hoodie. Her hair is up in a messy bun.

I cannot wait until they get together. Charlotte deserves a guy like Niall after she dated Mr. Douche Bag. I know that Niall will treat her right. Charlotte can be his princess that he has been waiting on.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Liam reaches for the light switch.

"No!" I grab his hand and pull it away from the switch.

"What?" Liam frowns at me.

"Look!" I whisper, pointing to the couch. "Aren't they cute?" I gush.

Liam grabs his phone from his pocket. "Niall will thank me for this tomorrow." He snaps a quick picture of them sleeping. "I guess the living room is preoccupied."

"Let's go in one of the bedrooms." I suggest.

"I didn't know you were that kind of girl." Liam jokes.

"Should I start calling you Harry now?" I ask him, heading for the room I share with Charlotte.

"That was something Harry would say, wasn't it?" Liam opens the door for me.

"Just a little." I giggle. "I hope you don't mind, but I want to get into something more comfortable."

Liam backs away from the door. "I'll go change, too."

I shut the door quietly. I pick up my suitcase to find it completely empty. Charlotte must have put my clothes in the dresser. I open the dresser to find all of my clothes in it. What should I wear? It's not like Liam hasn't seen me in my pajamas before. No need to impress him.

I change into a pair of bed soffee shorts and a bright red tank top. It feels so much better to be out of those clothes. Skirts just aren't my style. Or heels. I'm a skinny jeans and converse kind of girl. Always have been.

A knock comes from the other side of my door. That must be Liam. I pass a mirror on the wall and stop to see how my hair looks. Okay. I want to at least look decent. I don't want to look like a complete slob. I pull my hair out of its updo. I run my fingers through it quickly.

Once I finish, I open the door. Liam is standing in the hallway, wearing his blue onesie. I through away my onesie when Liam broke up with me. I wish I still had it now. Liam has his hands behind his back with a small smile on his face.

"Do you still have the onesie that Niall have you?" Liam steps in my bedroom.

"No. I may or may not have thrown it out when we broke up." I whisper, looking down at the floor.

"I guess it's a good thing I bought this a few days ago." Liam brings his hands around. A grey onesie is in his hands.

I bite my lip and smile up at him. "You bought me a onesie?"

"Read the back." Liam grabs the hood on it and shows me the back.

On the back of the onesie has five words on it in script letters. All of the words are black except for one word that is a bright blue colour that matches Liam's onesie. I am absolutely in love with this onesie. The onesie says 'A Girlfriend of One Direction'. The word girlfriend is the only one in bright blue.

"Liam! I love it!" I wrap my arms around his neck.

Liam's arms wrap around my waist as he hugs me back. Did I ever mention that Liam gives the best hugs? Because he does. Not even a Horan Hug can beat his.