•7•

Author POV:

"I just need one more wire and ogre foot juice and ..I'll be done. HAHAHA I'LL BE DONE!! ..My sweet precious daughters I'll get you back.. I promise, I bring you guys back." The Professor whispered as he hugged the machine.

He walked over to where all the Buttons and switches were and started to put in all the code numbers and information he needed too. He needed to open up the other portal.

He knew they were still alive, even if everybody called him Crazy and a psycho, he didn't care because once he brings them back, he'll be laughing at everybody's face for not believing in him.

"Yes..Yes...YES.. I'M FINISHED! .. just press the blue button and pull on this switch.. and-"

As the Professor pressed the last button for the machine to turn on, electricity started surrounding the machine and white light started to turn on. A big grinned appeared on the Professor's lips and he put both his hands together.

Every second the machine became brighter and began to slowly shake crazy. The Professor couldn't hold it in anymore and said it..

"It's Alive..It's Alive.. IT'S ALIVE!! HAHAHA IT'S ALIVEEEEE" the Professor Yelled out, suddenly thunder and lighting happening outside.

"Father?"

The Professor attention went to the familiar voice right away, seeing a shadow in the white smoke. 'Please let it be them'

"D-Dad..Is that you?"

"Professor are y-you there?"

As the smoke started clearing up, The Professor ran over to the Three figures. His tears falling down his cheeks as he hugged the three figures tightly.

"I..I t-thought I lost you f-forever my precious angels." He said.

The Professor felt arms wrapped around him. "You will never lose us, no matter what we'll always be with you Father.." The said.

"Please stop crying Dad, it hurts us." One of them said.

He whipped off his tears of his face and gave them a warm smile. "I'm happy I have you guys back in my life."

"Me And Buttercup And Bubbles are also Happy we have you back in our life's" Blossom said.

-
Short Chapter, Sorry. I hope you like it.