•4•

Author POV:

It was 5:00 in the afternoon at the School fields. Both Cousins, Brake and Burst were going to go at it. Standing across from each other stretching their body out to prepare for the battle.

"You know, you guys can just sit down and talk this out. Drink some tea and eat some croissants?" Brooke suggested as he pulled out croissants out of nowhere. Both cousins looked at him like he was crazy.

"Oh fudge you guys" Brooke said as he put the croissants away and backed away from the Fight that was about to happen.

Both Cousins gave each other looks that showed. Determinations, Confidence, and toughness. "Are you sure about this ..Brake?" Burst gave him a smirk warning him before the fight begins. "Positive" Brake said. Brooke pulled out a flag from behind his pocket and put on a whistle.

"1!"

"Your going to regret what you did to me yesterday Brake"

"2!"

"She's going to be mine and you'll have to deal with it Burst.."

"3!"

"We'll see about that"

"FIGHT!"

Red Streak and Green Streak came together as both Cousins zoom in together, all you could see from the ground was two lights crashing against each other. Burst threw punches while Brake kept giving Kicks.

Brooke sat down on the Bleachers eating popcorn and a drink of Coca Cola. A young girl with black long hair and lime green eyes came over with one of her friends Bella. The girl asking what was going on. Brook stuff a whole mouth full of popcorn in his mouth "Thay faigdting ovar you" The girl raised her lift eyebrow in confusion, but sat down next to Brooke to wait til the fight is over to ask what was happening.

As the Fight kept going on ..
Soon Brake got really annoyed and pissed off to the point one of his new superpowers activated. Brake made a fire ball and threw it like a football, Burst eyes widen and reacted fast making punching globes from his own superpowers having stars marked on it.

His mothers stars..

As the fire ball came, burst punched it off but soon after another one came it made Burst pushed back and fall to the ground hard ruining the field. Burst groan in pain and his whole clothes were dirty and ruined. Brake flied towards his cousin who was on the ground defeated.

"Give up already Burst you already know I wo-"

"Won what?" Bianca interrupting their conversation. She walk towards them to soon stop in front of them and put her hands on her hips. Both Cousins panicked, they both knew She didn't like guys fighting. Bella stood beside her seeing the boys in front of her all covered with dirt and ripped parts.

"You two weren't.. fighting right?" She asked pointing on the two of them. Both Cousins shook their heads as a no. "No, we were just Uhh..-" Brake got interrupted by Burst.

"It's just I got something stuck on my shoe and he was trying to it out but since it was stuck on my shoe good I fell back .."

"And you got dirt all over your clothes like that? Also burnt too?" Bianca said getting pissed off.

"Uh.. yeah. Crazy right?" Both Cousins started laughing nervously until Brake got a called.
Brake took out his phone from his pocket and saw the name of the call.

"Father is Calling"

"Oh shit" Brake cursed underneath his breath. He answered the phone right away and walked away from them to get privacy with his father.

As Brake started walking away from them, Bella kept watching him get farther away every second. Her hot pink eyes were being kept on him showing sadness and a bit of happiness.

she turn to see one of her Bestfriends/ Cousin talking to Burst distracted with everything. She sighed annoyed, but tried her best to ignore it.

--------------

"Hello Father"

"Brake why haven't you been answering the Damn phone? I gave you a phone for a reason and your supposed to use that reason"

"Yes father and Sorry"

"It's fine never mind that for now. I need you home now, It's dinner and we need to work out later with your powers"

"Okay"

"Okay see you home"

Brake's father hanged up the call which made him let out a sigh, there's never an 'I love you' in the end of their call's . Brake doesn't even remember ever in his life his father saying 'I love you' to him.

Brake felt bother and hurt, he hanged his head low and thought about somethings which made Bella worried and want to walk over to him, but soon Brake snapped out of it and Brake walked back over to his friends.

The first person he lay eyes on was Bianca which made Bella realize she had to understand he was in love with her. Brake saw that Bianca was grabbing on to Burst arms and shoulders.

"I'm going to take him to the nurse. He doesn't look good" she told Brake. Brake looked at his raven haired cousin and saw a sly smile come up his face, Brake gave him a glare. "Okay. See you guys around" Brake said before flying off to leave, Brake wasn't sure about his feelings towards Bianca, they were really confusing and strange.

But after all..

He was just 10 grade.

He was all new to this lovey dovey stuff and he didn't exactly know what Love actually felt like since he never had a mom and his father barely showed affection.

But Brake didn't know..

He didn't know there was somebody who did care and love him. He never notices it even after they always been in front of him.

Soon he'll notice it though.. that the person was waiting for them this whole time.