•9•

Author POV:

"Yes Hello?" Boomer said, his voice sounding bored and depressed. The phone pressed to his ear with his elbow as he was writing down some papers and signing some permission slips for his son. "Ah Huh? Yeah I know mayor I'll come over soon to open your jar of pickles. Just let finish writing down this pa- wait a second mayor I'm getting another call." Boomer let out a sigh and pressed some button on the telephone to talk to the other person that was on the other line. "Hello?"

"Boomer! I need to-"

"Yeah yeah I know. I'll let you borrow my car next week." Boomer said, his eyes still glued to the papers in front of him. "No- Boom-" "Okay fine I'll let you borrow it tomorrow. Just don't-" Boomer was cut off when his older Brother started to scream through the phone. "For fuck's sake Boomer! Stop talking for one fucking second. I'm trying to tell you something!" Boomer stayed quiet, letting his brother speak. Brick let out a sigh through the phone. "The Professor just called.. Boomer, They're back." Brick whispered.

Everything seem to freeze. Boomer look to the right, seeing a small photo frame on the desk of himself and the love of his life with his baby son. He wasn't paying much attention to what his brother was saying and the last thing he heard before Brick hanged up was. "Call Butch and let him know about everything."

Boomer put down the telephone and decided to call his other older brother with his iPhone 7. He looked through his contact and pressed the name of. 'Asshole Brother😈'

He put his iPhone against his ear and waited for his brother to pick up the phone.

"Yello" Butch said, his voice sounded a bit cheerful. "Did you just say yellow?" Boomer asked. "No. I said Yello, not yellow." "No I think you said yellow." Boomer said, sounding confident. "I said Yello you idiot. Not yellow." Butch said, rolling his eyes. "Are sure Cause it clear-" "Why the fuck did you call again?" Butch snapped. "Right. Butch I just got a phone call from Brick. He told me-well the professor told him that t-they're back."

Butch hanged up the phone making Boomer repeat "hello? hello? You there?" Boomer let out a frustrated sigh. "Fuck he hanged up. Well I'll shall just go by myself." Boomer whispered.

Boomer grabbed one of his brown jackets that was hanged right next to the house door, he grabbed his car keys and his iPhone before putting it in his pocket where it'll be safe. "Brooke I'll be out for a bit!" Boomer yelled. "Alright Father." Brooke yelled right back, answering his father. Once the door was slam shut and locked with Boomer's key.

Brooke came out of his room, looking for a snack to eat.

-

"Hello? Brick? Professor?" Boomer said. opening the house door that was surprisingly left open. He walked in the house and looked around seeing if maybe they were in the first floor. "Boomer we're in the lab!" Brick yelled. Boomer walked downstairs where the huge laboratory was and once he was in the room, he saw his two brothers and the professor. "How the fuck did you get here first?" Boomer cursed at his brother Butch. Butch chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"So where are the girls?" Boomer asked. Professor told them to follow him where the big metal door was and he put in the secret code that was keeping his three precious girls in safe. "There in here." The professor whispered. "Woah..It really is them." Butch whispered. "So they're back but how? How did you managed to get them back?" Brick asked, curious.

"It's hard to explain but from what I know is that when the machine started to work and after the big explosion happened, the girls came out, but their eyes seem to be a bit different which tells me that there's going to be a side effect."

"Do know what it is?" Boomer asked. "Not Yet. I had to put them to sleep with a sleeping shot because of how crazy and strangely they were acting especially when Blossom took the phone away from me and began talking to Brick.. it seem as they don't remember anything." the professor said.

"Wait so are you saying that they don't remember who we are?" Brick asked, looking worry that the person he loves will never remember him. "No. They do remember who you guys are.. But they don't remember about anything that has happened with you guys over the years meaning..-"

"Blossom doesn't remember our first date.. our first kiss.. the day I proposed and our wedding day. She.. doesn't remember..Blake." Brick's eyes widen and where filled with fire. "What have.. YOU DONE!" Brick yelled, getting ready to attack the man in front of him, but got stopped with his two brothers grabbing onto his arms, holding him back before he does something he'll regret.

The professor flinch and almost fell down to the ground, startled from Brick's reaction. "Calm the fuck down Brick!" Butch yelled, holding tightly onto his Brother right arm. "It isn't his fault they forgot their memory." Boomer told him, holding his left arm. Brick pushed his two brothers away from him. "Let go off me." he said, sounding a bit calm, but still pissed off.

"But isn't there a chance they could get their memory back?" Boomer asked before helping the professor get back up on his feet. "I don't know for sure, but there could be a possibility that they could get their memory back." the professor said, answering his question. "Could we talk to them?" Butch asked. "Sure, you could try." He said. Butch and Boomer decided to step in the room and walk towards their wife.

"Wow, she still looks like the angel I married." Boomer whispered. Admiring Bubbles beauty while she slept peacefully. "I can't believe your back." Boomer whispered, a small soft smile appearing on his thin lips. He reach down to stare at her more closely, his right hand getting close to touching her soft cheek until..

"Who are you! Why the fuck are you trying to touch me!?" Bubbles snapped. Getting everybody's attention and waking up her older sisters. Buttercup eyes widen when she notice how close Butch's face was towards hers and a punch was thrown straight to his face.

"Girls we must protect the professor. These are the Rowdies that we are going against!" Blossom yelled, telling her sisters they should go to attack mode.

"B-Bubbles it's me B-Boomer!" Boomer stutter, feeling pain going through his right arm as Bubbles twisted it and then flipped him over to land hard on the ground on his back. "Shut it Blondie!" she said, still holding on to him. "Fuck." Boomer groaned in pain.

"Hold on to those two idiots and I'll go search for the professor." Blossom told her two sisters. But just when Blossom was about to head out the door of the room, the professor walked right in. "Wha- Girls! Let them go." The professor told them.

"What?" Blossom said, sounding confused why her father would want them to stop hurting the bad guys. Her eyes widen when she saw Brick walking behind the Professor. "Professor get behind me! There's a rowdy behind you!"

Once Blossom notice the professor wasn't listening to her, she order her sister Bubbles to grab on to him. "Don't worry Professor everything is going to be alright." Bubbles said, giving her father a cheerful smile while her right arm was holding tightly on to Boomer's arm, slowly leaving a purple bruise on it.

The Professors eyes widen when he saw Blossom was about to go against Brick.

Blossom's eyes started to glow with a hot pink color which would always happen when she fought Brick.

"Easy now Blossom. Calm down, I don't want to fight you." Brick said calmly. But Blossom wasn't calming down. She wasn't going to back down, nothing was going to stop her-

"Blossom Bloom Utonium Stop this instant!"