•18•

Author POV:

There's a slight knock on Buttercup's bedroom door "I'm coming in," Butch says, and opens the door to step inside. He closes the door behind him and walks over to Buttercup who's drying her hair, "Morning," Buttercup mumbles and turns to her bag to look for a brush. 

"Good morning, do you want anything for breakfast?" Butch asks, putting his hands inside his pants. "fried eggs and bacon seem good" Buttercup responds, and ties her hair into a low ponytail before applying chapstick on her pretty pink lips. 

Butch stares at Buttercup's lips as she applied it. His cheeks turn to a soft pink when he's caught staring, "Yes? Is there something you need?" Buttercup raised her eyebrows and put the cap back on the chapstick. 

"No, um, I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to watch a movie later?" Butch says, almost in a whisper and he rubs the back of his, trying to maintain eye-contact with her. "Sure, why not?   As long as the professor doesn't call." 

Butch nods, "I'll be right back with your breakfast." Butch says, and turns around to leave the room. Buttercup let's out a heavy breathe, and sits on the bed, "Why can't I-" Buttercup cuts her self off and places both her hands on her face.

Soon there's a small whine that comes from Buttercup's side, she slowly let's her hands fall to her lap and sees the fluffy dog rubbing cutely on Buttercup's arm. She coos and hugs the dog. 

___________

"I'm so tired," Brake mumbles, before yawning loudly. "Tell me about it, I been so curious about the woman that was in my dad's guest room that I couldn't seem to finish all my school work." Brooke says, rubbing his eyes in a painful way. 

"Well, I feel great!" Burst says in a cheerful tone and throws his soccer in the air before catching it. "I'm so hype with soccer try outs, that I took my energy cereal," Burst says, flexing his arms. 

Brake snorts before opening his locker to place his books inside,"You mean your Lucky Charm cereal?" Brooke chuckles and takes his phone out to answer the delivered messages he got from Bethany, he seriously needs to stop putting all his attention to a girl who doesn't feel anything for him.

"Hey hey, I know it may seem ridiculous, but Lucky Charms be getting me so hype that it would increase my heat vision," Burst says, and shoots his heat vision on Brake's notebook, "Dammit! That was my last notebook," Brake groans and slams his locker. 

"Thanks a lot idiot" Brake glares at him, and swings his backpack over his shoulder. Burst gives him a guilty smile before shrugging. 

Three cousins walk down the halls to head to their first class, Brooke on his phone and Brake holding his burnt notebook and Burst repeatedly throwing his soccer ball in the air. "Oh yeah, are you going to join the book club again this year?" Burst asked, looking at Brake who's low key looking dead inside. 

(A/N: Mood)

"Ssshh!" Brake puts his index finger on his lips, and quickly looks around if anybody heard. "Don't be so loud," Brake said, looking worried while Burst wipes the spit off his face, "EWW!" Burst yells out, and hits his older cousin on the head with his soccer ball. 

"Why you-"

"Hey guys," Bianca greets, and gives a soft smile to the three boys. "Hey Bianca, Bella, and Bethany" Brooke greets back, putting his phone away. "Are you guys going to English?" She asks, pressing her books tightly against her chest. 

"Yes, are you going as well?" Brake asks, giving his crush a charming smile that would make any girl weak to their knees, unless your Bianca and Bethany. Bianca nods her head, and her eyes widen when she felt Brake grab onto her left arm while Burst grabbed onto her right arm. 

Bella sighs and rolls her eyes, following behind the three of them. 

Bethany holds Brooke back, and Brooke knows what she wants, but he was honestly not in the mood. "Please," she whispers, giving him an innocent smile. Brooke leans in and gives her a passionate kiss, making people around them widen their eyes. 

Brooke doesn't say anything and continues to walk away again leaving Bethany smiling shyly. "Wait for me baby" She whines, before running after him. 

___________________________________

"I brought you a few art supplies so you won't get bored in here," Boomer warmly says, and places the materials on the small desk in the bedroom. 

"Thank you, but...how did you know?" Bubbles asks, almost in a whisper. She furrows her eyebrows and looks towards Boomer, catching his pale expression. 

"Uh, just a wild guess. Plus who doesn't like art? Haha, everybody likes art, because you know...art is beautiful? and pretty cool...and you just seemed like somebody who likes art, like a lot of art..maybe sketching and making sculpture, since you look a sculpture yourself-"

Bubbles eyes widen and tightly grips onto the blanket that's on top of her. 

"Ah- I'm not saying your gorgeous or beautiful- B-But I'm not saying your not..Hahaha...Did you know that a rhinoceros' horn is made of hair and a snail can sleep for three years."

It's quiet, and Bubble's eyes are widen in a terrified look while Boomer is trying to not sweat. 

"Thank you?"