Die

Die had been wandering for hours.  He had no idea where he was or where he was going.  He wasn't able to teleport or even levitate.  He couldn't reach anyone telepathically.  His legs were killing him, and his mouth was dry, and he was so very tired.  He didn't want to stop.  He had to get back to the house.  He had to warn the others.  Die felt so stupid for falling right into Wilford's stupid trap.  Wilford acting as if Laura was hurt to get him to come running without thinking.  When he lifted the blanket off of the heap on the floor to find pillows he knew instantly he had been duped.   Before he could react, there was a collar snapped around his neck and then everything went black.  Die woke up in the woods in the middle of nowhere.  He was worried about Laura.  He knew that Wilford had gotten him out of the way in order to make it easier to get to her.  He knew he would be going after Anti next then Laura would be left alone in the house.  Die tired not think about what he might do to her before Dark returned home.  That is what this was all about after all.  Wilford and Dark.  Those two had so much history and when it came to women that was a sore spot that Die didn't think would ever heal.  Die had seen how hard Laura tried to make it work.  He also saw how hard it was for Dark to not lock her away to keep her safe.  Laura had no idea what was happening but none of them thought he would stoop to this.  They all thought they could protect her.  How stupid could we be?  Die kept walking.  He was not going to stop until he could find his way back to them.