Happy Ever After

Days turned into week, weeks turned into months, months turned into years. Everything had fallen into a perfect routine after that.  Anti and Laura would go out during the day and have some play time.  Sometimes Die would even join them.  Laura would work out and then make dinner.  Dark and Laura would dance for hours and hours.  Anti would dance with Laura from time to time.  Laura got Die in there a couple of times and he would levitate them off the ground and they would dance on air.  Some night after dancing Laura and Dark would go hunting but most nights they ended up in bed enjoying each others company.   They continued with their family dinners.  Dark and Anti started helping cook once in a while.  Anti and Die took turns setting and clearing the table.  They didn't have to worry about washing the dishes because Die had a dishwasher installed.  So, they would load it every night and then unload it once it was full.  Mark and Jack lived out their lives making videos and not bothering with them.  Laura checked in on Mark and Najee from time to time in the beginning but after a while it got less and less until it was not at all.  So, in the end even as a demon Laura got her fairy tale ending and lived happily ever after.