•|Chapter 27: Broken Faults|

|Chapter 27|

|Broken Faults|

~Warning~
Slight Graphic content the beginning of this chapter

|A D R I A N O|

The bittersweet satisfactory of my fist colliding with the mans before me's face. Not helping the small sadistic smirk form on my face from the mans' cry in agony. Liking how he was vulnerable.

Just as vulnerable as the children he'd kidnapped and trafficked.

"Please... I only did as told by mio capo!" He yelled after I gave him a good enough punch to get him coughing up blood.

I put my foot on the spot of where he already has a bullet wound from where he got shot earlier. A scream in agony as I press on the fresh flesh, "Then tell me now, who is tuo capo?"

I keep pressing harder until he is screaming out. Finally stopping and waiting as he is now crying, saying his Hails Mary while just rocking back and forth.

"I don't think any god is gonna help you at this point my friend. If he didn't help those kids you damaged, you're sure fucked." I then grab a the pair of pliers and take a seat next to him, snapping my fingers to get my men to hold him down.

Struggling as he does I smile looking down at his pathetic face, "But I'll cut you a deal. You tell me the name of your Capo and I'll make your death less tormented."

Nothing as he just begins to chant his prayer louder, I shrug, "have it your way."

Opening his mouth, I start to pry at one of his back teeth, him screaming at the top of his lungs. Tugging and pulling until his tooth finally breaks loose of it's hold to the gum.

"Still don't want to talk?"

He's a sobbing mess, but I couldn't care less. This is nothing compared to what he did to those innocent kids he broke.

As he says nothing, I prepare to do another one. That is until I hear him say an audible word.

"Azzaro Ricci! Lavoro per Azzaro Ricci!"

Smiling in satisfactory, I slap his cheek. "All I needed to hear," I say before standing up and gesturing my men towards him, "Finscillo," and walking away.

Sound of the gun pops being music to my ears. I felt content as I was about to walk and tell old man about the good news. That was until a small boy ran up to me with a scared look on his face, "Mr. Esposito needs to see you NOW."

Confused why he would need me urgently enough to send someone to get me, I almost jog to his office and the boy follows behind.

Seeing his concerned look as he stares at his computer screen at his desk, I ask, "What's the fire old man?"

I runs a hand across his face before getting the remote and putting whatever he was watching on the tv screen, "This."

My heart immediately stops as the world starts to spin around me at the sight. A man in a ski mask standing as I saw Luna right behind him tied up and asleep.