Epilogue

One Year Later- Los Angeles, California

Erika POV: I throw open the balcony doors to my apartment; smiling as the morning sunshine wafts over me. The city is already up and running; cars bustling down the streets and people moving in and out of various buildings. Living in the heart of Los Angeles has its perks, and being surrounded by such a vibrant atmosphere is definitely one of them. It's so different from my old sleepy town. Beford. I haven't thought about Bedford much since The Bachelor ended, I've been too busy adjusting to all the changes in my life. So, so much has changed. Money issues are the last thing on my mind now; dealing with fame is my new struggle. But I don't focus on that too much; most of my time I spend pursuing my modeling career, and I'm proud to say I've booked some big shoots here and there. I've also moved my family out to California, and they've settled happily in a nice neighborhood. Ollie had gone viral from his clips on the show, and he's now a budding Instagram star. Who would have thought, huh? Anthony decided to stay in LA as well, and he's he's even got a new girlfriend, my former co-contestant Michelle. It's quite the shock that a rich girl like Michelle would date my scrappy ex, but they match each other well. I'm happy for them. Jenna had also moved on and found herself a man back home in Georgia, someone sweet and simple like her. But while all these changes took place, the most important thing in my life was the same. Jake. Almost as if on cue, I hear the door open. "Erika?" I turn and beam. There he is. "I went out to get you a little something." He swings a bouquet and a gift bag into my arms. "For you, babe. You remember what today is?" I laugh. "Of course. A year from the day I almost died." He chuckles. "Yeah, yeah. But what else?" I place my arms around his neck. "Of course. Our one year anniversary. One year of loving each other like every day is the last." "God, you're so cheesy," he says, pinching my cheek. "But I love it. I love you." "I love you too." We lean in for a quick kiss. "So, where are you taking me to celebrate?" I ask. He smiles. "Something I've been wanting to do since the first time you mentioned it." I furrow my eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?". "How does a pick up truck and stars at night sound?" I laugh, and shake my head.
"That's sweet. But personally...I prefer lambos and city lights."

Thank you all for reading & supporting this fanfic! It means the world, love you all :)