The Meeting - Alex P.O.V

"Hey, you don't see them, Laf? You're taller than I am..." Alex craned his neck to try and see over the sea of heads.

 "Nope... I swear to mofo Cheebus, if they tripped out on us i'm gonna..... Peau les baise en vie et assassiner mon petit ami quand il rentre à la maison!" 

Laf proceeded to curse in French as we scoured the crowds of people. They decided to finally just sit down before all the tables were gone. As they ordered drinks, Alex heard a shout. Like, a really loud one, over the dull roar of the people there. Then he heard it again, and Laf immediately perked up. 

"YO YO YO WHAT TIME IS IT?!" Alex felt like someone just blasted through his ears. "SHOW TIME!" Laf responded enthusiastically. He went across the table to hug Mulligan. "Hey, Alex, what's up?" Mulligan said. "Well, my ears just got blown out." Alex deadpanned. 

Mulligan laughed and said, "That's just how Labaguette and I find each other in crowds." As Alex turned to Laf with a smirk , he saw laf's face drain of color. "LABAGUETTE?!" Alex teased. "Shut up" Laf muttered, and then turned to Mulligan "Hey, where's Laurens?" Mulligan looked over at the bar and pointed. "The one with the frizzy ponytail. That's him. YO, JACKIE! MA BOI!" Laurens turned around and Alex's eyes widened. 

Holy schist. 

Now that. Is. A. Man

Thank you, Jesus.

Hamilton felt a blush rising up across his face and quickly looked away... he could feel Laurens' eyes on him. Mulligan was oblivious. Laf pulled Alex's arm, dragging him up. "Alexander Hamilton. Nice to meet you." Alex said, holding out his hand. "John Laurens. And please don't call me Jackie", he said. He has a firm handshake. And look at those eyes! 

... WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ALEX. Alex mentally shook his head as all four of them sat down. 

After some joking around, Laf got up and dragged another guy off his bar stool towards the group. "Everyone, this is Arron Burr." Laf said.

 Burr shot Laf a look that basically said something along the lines of I loath you/ what the fuck/ why am I here "Hello. I'm Arron Burr. 'Nice' to meet you all. Goodbye" Wow. He turned and left. 

Laf and Mulligan looked at each other and then looked at Alex. "He's straight." They all said in unison. Mulligan broke into peals of laughter while Laurens' eyes widened. "W-wait" he stuttered, " You're ALL bi?" Mulligan and Laf coyly looked at each other again. No. No, don't do it.  "well, actually, Hams here-" Laf started. 

"HAS TO GO NOW. Got it?" Alex said forcibly. He stood up, grabbed his coat, and got out of there before he had to face Laurens again.

 He didn't want one more person thinking he was a freak. Especially not him.