Fucking Faggot

Warnings: Goes from happy to shit real quick. Oh yeah, and swearing. And abuse. And stuff like that.

How should I wake Alexander? Air horn? Hehe, nah, that's been done. Food? No, that's Laffy's dept. Maybe I should just be nice. 

I had been standing in the doorway for a while now. The day after we all hung out, almost ALL of us were stocked full with classes. He works so hard. I sigh. I creep over to him, his cheeks a faint pink in my bedroom's light. He has bags underneath his eyes. I kneel at his face and press my lips against his soft, chapped ones. He doesn't move. I press against him harder, and hear him stir.

Alex's POV

wha... shush... move...sleep. stop. wha-? I peek my eye open slightly because I feel someone's mouth on mine, and I startle. It's Jackie. Awwww. He's so adorable. I kiss him back and put my hand around the back of his neck. He pulls away, and I give a tired grin. "Best way to wake up." I say, "Right there." He ruffles my hair and stands up saying, "Get up, lazy bones. I have a date planned, just the two of us." Yay. I wonder what we're going to do... I shuffle around my room, cleaning up a bit before I get dressed. John calls from our living room/ eating area that we're going to eat breakfast at Lafayette's and Mulligan's. "Okay. Sounds great." I shout back. Once I'm dressed, we head over. 

In the hallway, John grabs my hand and I blush. I'm not used to being loved. He nuzzles my neck as we enter Mulligan's apartment. We walk into the very awkward of Lafayette in a ferocious make-out sesh with Mulligan on top of him. "NO HOMO THO" John shouts. "Shiiiit!" Herc squeals as he falls off Laf. I laugh, which earns a glare from Lafayette. "So did you spend the whole morning gnawing each other's faces off or did you actually make us all breakfast?" I tease.

"Aw shaddup" Lafayette says, pushing my shoulder. "All we have is leftover mac 'n cheese, so instead of mooching off us, why don't you go buy food?" i laugh, and Herc stars as he sees the time. "i gotta go, you guys ihaveclassesbyeseeyoulater." He cries as he rushes out the door. Laf frowns, looking down. "He's been spending more and more time away from me." laf whispers. Oh. Boy. That's not good. "I'm sure it's nothing." I assure him. 

--Time skip brought to you by gay turtle toothpaste-the gayest you can get--

John POV

I'm in love. 

Oh my goooooooddd. There's something wrong with me. I can't stop these thoughts. My father keeps calling, the jackass. He's trying to get me into therapy and reform camps... i hate it.  

Last time he called he threatened to come up to New York unless I started 'acting right'. And I know what he's going to do. Because I told my mother and she probably was forced to tell him. He's going hurt me. Worse, he's going to hurt Alex.

But I push the thoughts out of my mind as I see Alex head off to class. My phone rings. 

"Hello?" 

"Hello, Jack. How are you this fine fucking morning? Normal yet?" 

"Hello, Father."

"Don't call me that, you faggot. Fucking n*gger. I'm coming up to New York. You better be right by the time I get there."

"Y-Yes father."

"And you will break up with that asshole faggot also."

"No! O-or what?"

"Or I will kill that fuck ass you love so much. I will  have a normal son if it's the last fucking thing I'll do."

I don't say anything. He knows he's won. The courage was squashed out of me long ago.

"Goodbye, Father."

"Shut up, faggot." he says, and then hangs up. I roll over on my bed, Alex's sweatshirt between my legs. I cry myself to sleep, words circling in my head.

Faggot

Slut

N*gger

Bitch

Dumbass

Fuck up

Weirdo

Gay ass bitch.

They pound into my head until I can't take it anymore. I stumble into out bath room and grab a razor blade. i-I want to feel my pain somewhere fucking else. 

Cut - Bitch

Cut - Faggot

Cut - Slut

Cut - N*gger

I see the blood rushing off my sleeve. I've cut deeper than I ever have before. I realize that it's too deep a second before I black out.