To The End

Hi you guys.

I'm out and in recovery. Therapy. Counseling. 

Recovery.

I'm finally trying to hold out in therapy  for long term healing.

Thank you so much for all of the support and messages I've been getting. It means so much.

But, unfortunately, I've made a decision.

I'm no longer going to be writing this story. It was never meant to be a big long thing. And it's for multiple reasons, it's not just this. For one, this book contains lots and lots of emotions wrapped up in the past that I'm trying to fix and move on from. Also, I've pretty much moved on from Hamilton, so my heart really isn't in it anymore. I originally posted it just to get the idea out of my head; I never ever expected it to get a single view.

But, I will be continuing to write. I have so many ideas. I'm so ready to begin writing something new, and to share it with anyone willing to read it. When I start writing again, I'm gonna work to be organized, and have things like plot... and... character development. 

I don't think it's going to be more musical chapters, I'm not against the idea, but I don't think I'm going to be writing more stuff about Hamilton. I think soon I'll be starting a request book, so if any of you are willing to stick with me, it'll be out sometime in the next three weeks to a month.

I'm also thinking of starting something with bands, because that's something I've kind of been really into, but never really talked about. So far about 1/3 of my ideas have been about meeting My Chemical Romance, which I think would be a cool thing to write about, as it will never happen unless I have a TARDIS or something.

Anyway, I wanted to thank each and every one of you who liked, commented, and read this story. It's powered me through the main part of the last year. Thank you so much. 

When it got really bad, I started planning out my funeral. I was pretty much in a sleepless, painful haze through most of this, so I didn't really know what to do with it the next morning, but I wanted to post some of it. This is the playlist I made:

1. Helena (So Long And Goodnight), by My Chemical Romance

2. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, by Fall Out Boy

3. Depression, by Black Flag

4. Northern Downpour, by Panic! At The Disco

5. Remembering Sunday, by All Time Low

6. Truce, by Twenty-One Pilots

7. Dying In LA, by Panic! At The Disco

8. Whatsername, by Green Day

9. Disenchanted, by My Chemical Romance

10. Cancer, by Twenty-One Pilots

11. Cancer, by My Chemical Romance

12. Goner, Twenty-One Pilots

13. The Pros And Cons of Breathing, by Fall Out Boy

14. Headfirst For Halos, My Chemical Romance

15. Drown, Twenty-One Pilots

16. I'm Not Okay (I Promise), by My Chemical Romance

17. Everybody's Fool, by Evanescence

18. The Kids From Yesterday, by My Chemical Romance

19. Caraphernelia, by Pierce The Veil

20. Guns For Hands, by Twenty-One Pilots

21. I've Given Up On You, by Real Friends

22. Welcome To The Black Parade, by My Chemical Romance

Hidden Track: 23. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story, by Lin-Manuel Miranda, from Hamilton: An American Musical

____ 

I don't know if any of those songs mean anything to you, but they're good songs and you should check them out. I'm just glad they weren't playing while I was getting shoved into the ground. I also noticed how I had, like, 22 songs and it started and ended with MCR. 

Anywho.

I'll be back and at it again soon. 

But thanks for everything. I owe you guys.

I don't want to say goodbye, because goodbyes are the end.
But usually people don't say goodbye unless they want to see you again.

*awkward hug and wave*