Q & A Because I'm Petty

(for some reason while writing this my head read it in Thomas Sanders's voice and now I can't get it out)

Kay so I actually got some questions (yay!). I will be still taking questions for anyone who stumbled across my little story, and were too late to me writing this chapter. So far I was okay with all of the questions that were given to me, but I might not be able to answer them all that well. 

@Ollyven Heroes Of Olympus asked: Who is your favorite character?

I am assuming you mean favorite character in Hamilton, so yeah, my favorite character is... oof. I really like John Laurens.. but my John Laurens, not the musical's. It's weird. When writing historical musical fanfiction, we take the characters from the musical and twist them a bit, and in doing so create our own characters. I also really like Peggy and Angelica, and Eliza's awesome too. King George is great, and Hercules needs more love. But I think I relate with Alexander Hamilton the most. But John Laurens. Probably. They're all my little babies. (I am sooo weird)

@Ollyven asked: Is Frerard a thing to you? (do you like the ship/ think it was a real thing)

For those who don't know, Frerard is a ship between two band members from a group called My Chemical Romance. I try very hard to refrain from shipping real people or throwing myself in the mix. 

For example: Linthony? No no. Janthony? yes yes, because it is a real thing. Daveed Diggs x reader? No. Lafayette x reader? yes yes yes yes yes. 

But as to Frerard, I'm pretty sure it was a "thing". I don't think they were officially together, but I do think they had feelings for each other and were sexually attracted to each other. Because... y'know... I've seen clips of the live shows. 

@Ollyven asked: Do teenagers scare the living shiz out of you?

Yes. 

@Ollyven What is your favorite vine?

I have a couple classic favorites (THERE ARE HAMILTON VINES):

1. WELL WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS

2. It's an avocado... thankssss.

3. It was then that he realized, while reading, his mind had been elsewhere, and he'd have to start the freakin page all over.

@Ollyven Best Sanders Sides ship?

I also try not to ship the Sanders Sides, as it'd be pretty.. pretty weird. They don't seem to have any attraction to each other, and I don't think we know enough about them. But I do like Virgil. A lot. 

@oknope6 asked: I'm super gay and I make puns about it. What should my next line of puns be?

Oof-de-doof. I'm not good at puns, but just the whole whenever says "let me get this straight" you pop up and start doing your thing, alright honey? And also, just say "Ich bin schwul" in a very, disgusted voice, like a "how-dare-you-ask-that" voice as a response to things until people actually figure it out. 

@micandjere What is your Hamilton OTP?

Lams.

@micandjere asked: What is your Hamilton NOTP?

Whamilton.

@micandjere asked: What are your favorite musicals?

Since you put an s at the end, be prepared for a long list. All musicals are my favorite, but I do have ranks.

1. In The Heights
2. Hamilton: An American Musical

3. The Lightning Thief: The Musical