I ❤ FOOD

"I still don't see why we have to actually make food when there's a pizza shop right across the street."

"Because, Alex, we need a new bonding experience. You've been working almost nonstop lately." John said, rubbing Alexander's shoulders as he fiddled with ingredients.  "We can bond over pizza." Lexi mumbled, causing John to laugh and hold the recipe in Alex's face.

"It is pizza, we're just making it ourselves, baby." Alex gave a half-hearted grin and said, "ooh, that was sneaky."  John laughed and reached on his tippy toes to grab the olive oil (Are there any other children of Athena over here?)from the top cupboard .

He was caught by suprise when Alex hugged him round the middle, and he dropped the container all over the counter. "ACK! John, what the fak!" Alex said, his shirt full of greasy, slimy, gross, oily olive oil. John gave a sneaky grin. "Sorry?" He wasn't complaining besides the mess he had to clean up. Alex's shirt had become pretty much see through, and when he took it off, his skin was glistening.  Alex cut a glance at John and said, "I gotta go change." He didn't necessarily like the hungry look in John 's eyes. As Alexander turned to leave, John grabbed him around the waist and held him close.

"John, um, John what are you doing?"  Alex said softly, cheeks red. John slipped his hands into the hem of Alexander's shorts. "Me? Oh, nothing much." John hummed, his head in the crook of Alex's shoulder and neck. Alex rolled his eyes when John nipped at his neck, but accidentally let out a whimper when John bit his ear. Not hard, but still.

John didn't know that Alex had a pain kink.

John turned Alex around and rested his forehead on Alex's and kissed him softly on the mouth. John tugged at Alex's hair and sucked on his sweet spot, making Alex squeal. Alex murmured, "What's gotten into you, babe?" In between kisses. Alex left a dark hickey on John's collerbone and led him backward a few steps to the kitchen's small island, and sat on it. John nestled inbetween Alex's legs and kissed him again. Alex smiled at his lover.

"You're cute, you Know that?" John nodded, saying, "I'm hungry."