Untitled Part 53 (or cuddles and beaches)

A/N: The god of writing has folded his wings behind my desk and blessed me to move my hands to write. Enjoy? I hope. Just cuddles and beach. OH! That can be the title!

John POV

Hmmfrgnkle. I love Puerto-Rico. Even though I haven't, y'know, been outside much. At all. Yet. But I've been too busy cuddling my Alexy-boo. The fuck, why'd I just call him that? I smile, looking down on him. He's holding me tightly, head buried in my shoulder. 

"Alex."

"HmmmfRGNKLE!" Hey, I just thought that!

"Alexander." He pops up angrily and looks at me bearily.

"FRGNKLE!"

I laugh and tug him out of bed with me, putting on one of those flowery swimsuit cover things. I'm quite pleased with being out of New York. It's like 70 degrees here! I'm wearing my favorite jeans shorts, and a white loose tank top. Hercules and Peggy braided random parts of my hair while we were going through security again. I grab both his hands and swing back and forth with him. 

"We. Are. Going. To. The. Beach!" I squeal at the last part, unable to control my excitement. Then my phone rings, and I shoo him to unpack his bags and put on his macho-stupid, boxer-short lookin swim shorts. I don't care what he wears, but I have been saving my speedo onesie thing for a while now. Eliza picked it out for me. I check my texts.

It'sPeggy<3: JOOOOOOOOOOHN!

It'sPeggy<3: PUERTO RIIICOOOOO!

GayTurtleBoi: I know!

It'sPeggy<3: Do you want to go to the beach outside the cabana thingies????

GayTurtleBoi: Yea we're getting ready now!

It'sPeggy<3: Ooooh, did you see him nakey nakey? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

GayTurtleBoi: No!

It'sPeggy<3: But u ARE going to, right?

GayTurtleBoi: I dunno... should we? 

GayTurtleBoi: We haven't rlly talked about it. 

It'sPeggy<3: Don't ask me, John, I shouldn't make decisions about YOUR relationship. That's between you and Alex only.

GayTurtleBoi: Thx Peggles. Where are we meeting up?

It'sPeggy<3: The nearest life chair to the places we're staying. The one that says JONATHAN GROFF on it in big letters.

GayTurtleBoi: Why's it say that?

It'sPeggy<3: He was a brit king or somethin. Angie told me bout it. 

GayTurtleBoi: Kay. C u there!

I click off my phone as Alex is walking out of the bathroom. 

WhOa. 

All my breath leaves me and I turn red. 

I can't... I can't even describe... whOa. He's wearing like these pERfect navy blue swim shorts. He looks good in green, but he should wear blue more often. 

"You should wear blue more often." I say. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Mm, should I?" He's getting closer to my face. I smile.

"Yeah, you look great." He's got this silly proud look on his face.

"Hm, I know." 

"Ugh!" I say, shoving his chest, but he's kept me locked in tight embrace. "You're so cocky!" He grins and pecks me on the lips.

"Aw, you love it babe." I grin wider and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Do not."

"Ya-huh!" He starts rocking us back and forth.

"Are we dancing?" I say giggling. 

He shrugs and says "Yeah babe, we can do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?"

"Whatever  you want." I smile and close my eyes before kissing him again. He kisses me back and pulls away again. I open my eyes. "You're blushing." I disentangle myself from him and touch my face. I am blushing.

"I am not!" I say as I turn around and bend down to get my beach bag. 

"Y-ya-huh! You're definitely blushing!" He says, fidgeting. I grin and run my fingers through his hair. 

"Yeah, well, maybe I was blushing." I tug on his hair and pull him closer to me. I'm grinning so much right now. "But then you were definitely checking out my ass just then." I let go and flash a smile before heading out the door, glad that Alex is the one on my tail for once.

A/N: Short but I'll probably doing the rest tomorrow or something. Listen to this:

Sister: What time is it? 

Me: S-

Sister: A N D  D O  N O T   S A Y  S H O W  T I M E

Me: Alright, alright.

Sister: ...

Me: tHAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Sister: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD