This Is Not Right

Hi, I have early release, thank god, because if i had to face one more idiot today, i would have punched the bursur.
Today was dress like a superhero day.
The day before i was told to change because my almost-knee-length-shorts and tank top were "distracting hard-working boys at this school". THIS IS BULLSHIT.
So today, me and my friends, bless them for standing with me, dressed as Wonder Women. We wore red tank tops and blue short shorts and whatever wonder woman apparel we had.

We all got in trouble

We all got in trouble. I was very, very angry. Me and my friends told our principle that:
There is no rule against boys wearing tank tops.
There is no rule against boys wearing short shorts.
Boys never get in trouble for "distracting"
Boys AREN'T EVEN DISTRACTED BY US
We walked up to boys and ASKED THEM if they cared whether we wore a tank top or not.
THEY DIDN'T.
This has GOT to stop. I'm SO SICK AND TIRED of not being treated the same. WOMEN HAVE BEEN AROUND JUST AS LONG AS MEN HAVE.
I am NOT some frail, delicate princess in need of protecting from a big, bad dragon. i AM the  dragon. I WILL DESTROY YOU. I am perfectly capable of doing just about everything a man can. I am called pussy often. People don't think i have the "balls" to speak out against this.
The slightest flick to a man's balls will send him on his need in pain. Women have the power to grow another human being inside of them and push it out of something that is so often used as an insult.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrg. I just needed to vent. We should not have to ask to be included in the sequel, we should be the main topic in the PREQUAL. 
You can stop reading now.
(I never know how to end my rants)
P.S. I AM WORKING ON A CHAPTER I PROMISE.