Your Stutter's So Cute

Alex POV

Okay. Breath in, breath out. You can do this. Just walk out of your bedroom and don't find your self staring at the beautiful, amazing, shirtless, morning-voice John... FUCK IT. You're screwed. You should just tell him. Just tell him. Stupid. Stupid. Stupidstupidstupidstupid. 

"Uh... Alex?" Alex's head snapped up from his doorway to see the one and only, brilliantly seductive, John Laurens. SNAP THE ACTUAL FRICK OUT OF IT, ALEXANDER. "Um, you were just, like, standing in, the, uh, doorway for, like three minutes." John spat out. He was wearing royal blue joggers and his hair was in a ponytail. His freckles splattered across his face like so many constellations. Alex wanted to kiss every single one of them. I hope he has them everywhere, then. OH MY LORD, YOU DID NOT JUST THINK THAT. 

For some reason, Alex was still having trouble opening up to people and showing his feelings. John stepped closer, peering worriedly at Alexander. He placed his hand against Alex's forehead, now only an inch apart. 

"Are you feeling alright, Lexi?" John whispered. God, Alex loved it when he called him that. Alex cleared his throat, and tried to avoid John's eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine, I, um, just didn't sleep well last night." John grinned lowering his hand.

"Good, so did I, I thought it was only me. I couldn't keep my mind off you- I- I mean, that um, I uh, didn't s-sleep well either, um I guess." John stuttered, taking a step back and looking down bashfully. Alex intertwined his hands with John's. "I couldn't keep you off my mind either, Jackie." A low growl grew from John's throat. "I told  you, do not call me Jackie." Alex half grinned. "You'll have to make me... Jackie."

 John pressed his lips hard against Alexander's and wrapped his hands around his neck, as Alexander responded immediately, putting his hands on John's hips and pulling him closer. Alex licked John's bottom lip, asking for entrance, John obliged, the kiss getting hotter and more and more French. (Comment if you love the Large French Fry) 

When they finally, broke apart, a thin trail of saliva spread between their panting mouths. Alex brushed it aside, clearing his throat. "So." He said, nervous and grinning, and most, most definitely, turned on.

John's POV

How are people going to react to this at school? How is THOMAS going to react? If he and my Lexi hate each other even more, they'll explode. They'll destroy each other. We can only tell peeps that we trust.

Alex POV

He's so fucking amazing. I want him so much- no, stop it. I wonder how people will react to this. Laf and Herc already know- shit, what if they told people?

Third Person POV

"Nobody needs to know." John said stuffing his hands into his pockets. They were both still half dressed, with about another hour before their first classes started. Alex grabbed John's arms and pulled him closer. He leaned in, tilting his head, smiling. "We have an hour, you know," he whispered, sending chills down John's spine-no, everywhere in him. He blushed visibly. "I-I actually t-think that we should, um, save that f-for later, maybe, Lexi." Alexander grinned widely. "Of course, babe." John turned even more red. "Want to go to to Mullette's?" He said, referring to their ship name. "Alex grabbed John's hand and said, " I hope we don't find them doing anything fandom-worthy." John made a face, laughing with Alexander. 
No one was going to take him away from John.