Chapter One

A cold winter day.

Snow lightly falling.

A couple in love.

The day couldn't get any better. "I love you, Jack." Elsa grinned and touched his face. "Are you trying to make me say the same thing back?" He smirked. She giggled and kissed him lightly.

The snow got harder. "Elsa, we should get going now. Sorry to ruin our picnic." She frowned. "But the cold doesn't bother me." "I think it bothers the food." They both laughed and stood up, hurrying back to the large castle that Elsa lived in.

"It's almost too hard for me to believe that Anna decided to move out and live with Kristoff! But then again, that does give us alone time." She grinned.

Jack set the basket down and hugged her tightly. "I have to go right now. I didn't want you to worry, but on the way back, I saw the northern lights. Something's wrong with the guardians. Will you be ok alone here?" Elsa nodded and grabbed his face, kissing him.

"Come back soon, okay?"

He grinned. "Alright."

Once he got to the North Pole, he noticed that the guardians were talking in quiet voices.

North noticed, then exclaimed, "Ah Jack! We have been missing you." He slapped Jack's back as the other three guardians came next to him.

"North, why are we here?" He crossed his arms and frowned. "There's been trouble in a tower near... Corona."

Jack's eyes got wide. He stumbled back and touched his forehead.

"What's wrong? Is everything ok?" Tooth flew over to him and held his shoulders.

"Do you know someone from there?" Bunny got nervous.

"Yeah... Her, um, name is...

Rapunzel."

-

Hey guys sorry it's short

It'll get longer as the story starts moving along.

-

What ship do you like more? Jelsa or Jackunzel? (Don't hate on others, remember: these are just opinions)